Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Serendipity says hi, hullo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Serendipity says hi, hullo!

Post by Serendipity on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Let's see my 18 year old and I started our company when she was thirteen. I would sling the henna and she did the glitter tattoos and crowd control. She's that stereotypical redhead, bossy, tempermental. So crowd control she gleefully revelled in. Twisted Evil cue maniacal laughter.

We were on a sabatical for about a year. She became ill with several different things. She's doing better now, though and we've started up the business again. This time we are incorporating face painting. We are finding that Hannah is very good at animal faces. However, I went to my full time job (I'm vascular ultrasound) looking slightly jaundiced a few times. Good thing I scan in the dark.

But I'm totally psyched. Some of our greatest adventures were at festivals doing our thing. We are trying new venues and I'm being more assertive getting us out there. Really pushing our comfort zone. Annnnd that's about it. I'm just sponging up as much as I can from everyone's input.

Serendipity

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Serendipity says hi, hullo!

Post by martha on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Welcome to the forum. Think you'll love all the wonderful info and people. Very Happy
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tash on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:31 am

Welcome Smile
thanks for the intro.
Tash

Number of posts : 1883
Registration date : 2010-01-04

http://faceartbytash.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by creativefunfaces on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:52 pm

Welcome!
I also have my daughter help. She does the glitter tattoos as well, and I do the face painting. Its alot more fun to have her with me, than when I have had to go alone.
Good luck with everything!!

sunny Amy sunny
creativefunfaces

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2012-01-24

http://creativefunfaces.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top