Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

New Member from the UK! 18 years old! (: Hey hey hey!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Member from the UK! 18 years old! (: Hey hey hey!

Post by jazziesfaces on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Here I am! (: My name is Jazzie and I am 18 and I have been facepainting for under a year! I absolutely love face painting, and I am quite creative, or very creative as most of my friends and family say!

I get addicted to buying face paints and updating my kit all the time and I love seeing the question and answers on this forum, and I love being able to help and share my views and ideas!

I always find it harder to do boys designs than girls designs, because the colour use is limited and the designs are limited and you can't go all crazy with swirls and dots and teardrops! (:

I would love to have boy designs and girl design ideas shared, face paint reviews and brush reviews and one strokes etc! I believe sharing ideas is a great way forward! (:
jazziesfaces

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member from the UK! 18 years old! (: Hey hey hey!

Post by Katurah on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Welcome! I'm 16, just started a month ago Very Happy
Katurah

Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2012-03-12

http://www.katurahpaintspeople.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jazziesfaces on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Oh wow! (: That's great! Your facepainting pic loos good! (: I was 17 when I started! (: It's really fun!! And thank you very much! Very Happy
jazziesfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilareta on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Welcome from sunny Spain, Jazzie!. This is a great place to share and have fun! cheers
Pilareta

Number of posts : 1336
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jazziesfaces on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Brilliant! Spain! Wonderful! Hot country, does your paints seem to melt out there whilst facepainting? I know sometimes here the Snazaroo ones tend to do so!!

I love the forums, they've helped me so much with finding things or substitutes!
jazziesfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilareta on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:01 pm

YESSSSSS, DEFINITELY YES! My Snaz are like a nightmare in the hot and wet summer days. They melt and look like creamy. FPing is just a hobby for me, I'm not a pro, so I'm not in the need to paint on those days. When I do it, I just put my paints on "frozen ice trays" to keep the right temperature (hope that makes sense, I'm always strugling with my English Laughing )
Pilareta

Back to top Go down

Post by jazziesfaces on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Oh yeah! that's surely a brilliant idea! Never would of thought of that myself! And of course you make sense, your English is brilliant! Very Happy It's great to see facepainters from different places of the world!

Luckily/unfortunately, we don't get to see too much sunny weather in UK, so my paints don't melt much! haha, except the snazaroo black! The last few jobs I've done, for Cadburys and Lindt, etc.. the weather has been very very cold! Booooo!!
jazziesfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilareta on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:19 pm

I always complain about not having good sfuff and tools (I only can get Snaz in Spain, and I'm really afraid of the cost of shipping, but I 'd kill for some metallic/pearls paints) and it isn't nice to see your paints while melting but, hey man, that's the price for such amazing weather Wink
Pilareta

Back to top Go down

Post by jazziesfaces on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Aww! (: I use diamond fx and some paradise, but I prefer diamond fx, the pigment is amazing in the metallics and the the aquacolor interferenz! (: If you ever get a chance to order a few of them you shold see if they still melt! I hate melted Snazaroo! Sad

The shipping cost shouldn't be too much! I'll have a look around! Very Happy You should try to order from UK perhaps, as we aren't that for from you as USA! USA shipping is indeed costly! facepaintuk or facepaintdirect should be an okay shipping price!!
jazziesfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by l!zzie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Hi from the Netherlands Jazzie!
Lot's of forum-fun to you!
l!zzie

Number of posts : 2256
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.detiskwant.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top