Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Show me your UNICORNS

Go down

Show me your UNICORNS

Post by JUST on Tue May 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Unicorns AND Glitter!!! THIS IS MY PRACTICE UNICORN IT WAS LATE AT NIGHT AND I HAD THE NEED TO PAINT ..... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR UNICORNS THAT YOU PAINTED ON YOURSELF ......... HAVE FUNNY AND LET THE GLITTER FLY . I love you cheers [img][/img][img][url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=77&u=16861458]
JUST

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Show me your UNICORNS

Post by jazziesfaces on Tue May 01, 2012 3:01 pm

That looks fantastic JUST..

These are my unicorns...

Girls love it. I usually do other designs or patterns with it like teardrops or flowers. Cute lil design. =] I used snazaroo bright pink and diamond fx black and white.
jazziesfaces

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 01, 2012 3:58 pm

There is a thread about unicorns... and one of the past challenges was unicorns too. Try the search function and they will pop up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmbook on Tue May 01, 2012 6:47 pm

From the unicorn challenge

I was painting so fast I didn't notice how cartoon like & funny the muzzle ended up till I saw the pic Very Happy
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by JUST on Tue May 01, 2012 10:26 pm

I understand the forum had a challenge for unicorns but I want to see everyone paint them on their own face,body or arm...... Shannon This is something for fun . i known I posted this before but I'm not sure how to delete it ....
JUST

Back to top Go down

Post by martha on Tue May 01, 2012 11:11 pm

That's what the challenges are...Fun! Your challenge should you decide to accept it (sorry just watched Ghost Protocol. LOL) is to come up with something new that will make people flex their creative skills/muscles. Like the mirrorless Tiger and Butterfly challenges.
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by JUST on Wed May 02, 2012 12:26 pm

I GIVE UP ....... I LIKE KEEPING IT NEW .THE WHOLE IDEA WAS TO PAINT YOUR OWN FACE BODY OR ARM IT'S A LOT EASIER TO PAINT SOMEONE ELSE ... SORRY I SHOULD HAVE READ THE RULES BEFORE JOINING AND PUSHED AGREE . THANK GOD WE ALL DON'T HAVE "OCD" JUST SAYING . Rolling Eyes IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE THREAD MAYBE YOU SO STAY OFF OF IT NOT BEING RUDE JUST BEING HONEST...........MARTHA I JUST CHECKED OUT YOUR FACE BOOK PAGE AND YOU HAVE NO UNICORNS PAINTED ON IT ...... So my challenge to you should you decide to accept it . Is to paint a unicorn on yourself .... try it you may like it ......Don't forget the GLITTER .LOL Have a Blessed day I love you
JUST

Back to top Go down

Post by martha on Wed May 02, 2012 11:51 pm

Hardly ever put a pic up myself. Pics are all sent to me. Put in 15 hours today in the OR so I think I'll pass on your challenge. Typing with my feet up is all I have energy for right now. Again, sorry to tic you off.
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmbook on Thu May 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Not everyone has the time to just paint something 'cause someone wants them to. All the designs I showed you were a year or more old. Sorry, but as a homeschool mom of 5, running a full business & taking care of my mother, I only paint myself before gigs, eye designs only 'cause they're quick & easy. As for painting others, only at gigs.

Forum protocol has generally always been to post a topic only once. CAPS means your yelling & is considered rude... Not sure if that was your intention.
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down