Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Finding balance...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Finding balance...

Post by Becky521 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:01 pm

oh, no no, Hugh Jackman will do them for you! ;-)
Becky521

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Http://fantasticfacesbybecky.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MoMoMac on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Oh, I'll just do Hugh Jackman. He doesn't even have to look at my lawn!
Ronnie, reading your post always cracks me up, but this had me 2x, out loud and on the floor!
Shannon, you really are a superwoman (as I suspected). Im also caregiver for my dad (Alzheimer's) but I don't have 3 other jobs as well. Just a daughter and painting when I get the chance. And I don't have any problems with milk, sugar, Baily's, OR Hugh jackman!
Becky, I know what you mean about two much stuff going on, but for me It's not that I can't handle doing it, i just get completely overwhelmed when too many things are changing at once. You'll fall into it don't worry. And put a laundry basket in your hubby's hands!
Ps, I know exactly what your going threw with the brain "zings" ect. they suck. At least it sounds like you have a competent doctor to help. Mine had no clue what I was talking about.
Sorry for my forever post...

MoMoMac

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJJJ on Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:43 am

Shannon, I totally can't do coffee black either. Your once-a-month shopping must make it very tough. Can you get a huge box of powdered milk, or a mega-supply of Parmalat (boxed liquid milk) to keep as a reserve? Not as tasty as regular, but it does help that coffee go down, and with your schedule, I can only imagine those days that begin without coffee ... Sleep

JJJJJ

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Denise Cold on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Hugh Jackman... tongue (that's me drooling)
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ronnie on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:51 pm

Speaking of coffee.... I tried to have a cup of coffee this morning and I didn't even like it! Is that what happens when they stick you in the hospital for a week?... I think they removed my coffee gland.... scratch
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by debranewmanart on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:33 pm

When I was recovering from burns sustained in a gasoline fire I couldn't stand my favorite thing....chocolate! I did want everything strawberry though, which wasn't normal....it's been 7 years and although I do eat chocolate again, I don't care for it as much as I used too. When you are/have been really sick, your body is different somehow in regards to food and drink.

debranewmanart

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2011-06-26

http://www.facebook.com/debranewmanart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top