Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Newbie on board!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newbie on board!

Post by EllaElla925 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:57 am

Hello Everyone! I'm in love with face and body painting. I began face painting at parties for family and friends and got positive feedback and compliments that it gave me the push to venture out.

I've done a few parties and events and I feel I have the basics down.I'm hoping to learn from everyone here since I've seen some amazing work. I've had some difficulty with boy and pre-teen boy designs and i'd welcome any advise and hopefully examples. I feel that designs for boys are so limited unless they are detailed.

I'd also appreciate some advise on how to deal with the sad children and angry parents, when my time is up and I just couldn't get to them. I don't know what's worse the sad faces or the rude and yet hurtful comments by the parents. Any suggestions??

Thanks again!!

EllaElla925

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbie on board!

Post by Miss Ronnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:47 am

Welcome to the forum, EllaElla! I love you

There is lots of advice as to how to close your line down at a festival or to make your private parties go a bit easier. Type in any word in the search bar that pertains to what you are looking for advice and just start picking threads!
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbie on board!

Post by Kris5115 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:36 am

Hi and welcome!
Kris5115

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down