Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Can anyone recommend what they think is the best/cheapest place to get stencils (UK)

Go down

Can anyone recommend what they think is the best/cheapest place to get stencils (UK)

Post by glittergirls on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Hi All.

We are new to the glitter tattoos and just started up so after help and advice really!!

Am after a bit of advice, can anyone recommend the best place to go for our stencils i.e.. cheapest and good quality? Would be really grateful for some tips.

Also we are after a big display board/posters if anyone knows of anywhere good that sell them.

Thanks in advance Smile

glittergirls

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Can anyone recommend what they think is the best/cheapest place to get stencils (UK)

Post by vicky@addgo.com on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:44 pm

- will be making my own after i get my machine
- for signs, check your supermarket, my boxboy and I are good friends now =) he just gave me a long white corrugated laundry display sign im going to use the back.
vicky@addgo.com

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Can anyone recommend what they think is the best/cheapest place to get stencils (UK)

Post by donwyn on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Hey I don't do glitter tattoos so not sure about price or quality but they certainly have lots here:
http://www.bphfacepaints.co.uk

I have ordered paints from them before and quick delivery plus free gift which was sweet.
donwyn

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.boogaloofacepainting.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by vixgreen on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:30 am

Hi, Paul at www.facadebodyart.co.uk is brill, customer service is fab and delivery is fast

vixgreen

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down