Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

It's here, it's here, it's here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's here, it's here, it's here!

Post by Becky521 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Cliff Turner made my day!!!! So, my airbrush tattoo ink finally arrived and so did my books of stencils (1 Sm, 1 Med, 1 large). I went with Phoenix Inkx because I could get all the stencils I wanted and the ink in 1 order. Yes, I know his FABAtv tutorial was a huge ad and I bought into it. LOL.

Anyway, so when I ordered the stencil books, the one I thought I wanted was on back-order, so Cliff sent me an email suggesting a couple other similar books. I chose the one I thought would best replace it. He sealed the box and sent it off to me.

It arrived today and I was THRILLED that he tossed in a few extra loose reusable stencils and also a big ol' vial of glitter (at least 2 oz?)

He totally made my day, which after all the nonsense at my day job about having to cut my shift short to care for my daughter who was recovering from a 48 hour intestinal virus means a LOT.

I can't wait to start doing my airbrush tattoos. I have my rubbing alcohol and cotton rounds, my latex-free gloves, my airbrushes, manifold and compressor. I just need baby powder and I'm good to go!
Becky521

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Http://fantasticfacesbybecky.com

Back to top Go down

Re: It's here, it's here, it's here!

Post by veelux on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:08 pm

awesome, sounds like a good time...post some pics when you get some tattoos finished. I have never tried it but it looks pretty cool.
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky521 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:48 am

Fingers crossed for today after work. My kids can't wait!
Becky521

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Http://fantasticfacesbybecky.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum