Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Ben Nye Magic Cake Aqua Paint in Red

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Nye Magic Cake Aqua Paint in Red

Post by Mickie on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:19 pm

I bought the Ben Nye Magic Cake Aqua Paint in red as a trial to see how it held up in our extreme southwest heat (100+). It holds up very well! I use it mostly for Spiderman and ladybugs and it works great. Doesn't melt off when the kid starts to sweat and it's easy to use. So far in my experience I don't have to get it sopping wet but I do have to get it wet everytime I dip my brush or sponge into it. Unlike my other paints, Wolfe, Krylon and various rainbow and arty cakes, I can't just it very wet and get it all creamy where I can just dip the tip of my brush in it. The magic cake has a very different consistency. I can't get it to blend real well because it dries super fast but it's great for laying down the red spidey mask or anything else you want a nice super red background on. My wolfe black and white paint on top of it just fine and the white doesn't turn pink. Suffice to say it does exactly what I wanted it to do! I give it a 10 and I will buy more!
Mickie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Nye Magic Cake Aqua Paint in Red

Post by eviedejesus on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:24 pm

have you used them dry yet? like Starblends? do they wash off as easily as Snazaroo without leaving the skin stained?
eviedejesus

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2012-06-08

http://www.fantasyfacedesign.com

Back to top Go down

Post by barbb919 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:08 am

I have the white and the black magic cakes..they work really well..a little harder to get off...the black is...but soap and water takes it off...the white works really better than I thought it would...those are the only 2 colors I have...
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum