Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Ben Nye Magic Cake Aqua Paint in Red

Go down

Ben Nye Magic Cake Aqua Paint in Red

Post by Mickie on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:19 pm

I bought the Ben Nye Magic Cake Aqua Paint in red as a trial to see how it held up in our extreme southwest heat (100+). It holds up very well! I use it mostly for Spiderman and ladybugs and it works great. Doesn't melt off when the kid starts to sweat and it's easy to use. So far in my experience I don't have to get it sopping wet but I do have to get it wet everytime I dip my brush or sponge into it. Unlike my other paints, Wolfe, Krylon and various rainbow and arty cakes, I can't just it very wet and get it all creamy where I can just dip the tip of my brush in it. The magic cake has a very different consistency. I can't get it to blend real well because it dries super fast but it's great for laying down the red spidey mask or anything else you want a nice super red background on. My wolfe black and white paint on top of it just fine and the white doesn't turn pink. Suffice to say it does exactly what I wanted it to do! I give it a 10 and I will buy more!
Mickie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Nye Magic Cake Aqua Paint in Red

Post by eviedejesus on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:24 pm

have you used them dry yet? like Starblends? do they wash off as easily as Snazaroo without leaving the skin stained?
eviedejesus

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2012-06-08

http://www.fantasyfacedesign.com

Back to top Go down

Post by barbb919 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:08 am

I have the white and the black magic cakes..they work really well..a little harder to get off...the black is...but soap and water takes it off...the white works really better than I thought it would...those are the only 2 colors I have...
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down