Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Hi from Vermont

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi from Vermont

Post by MoMoMac on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:32 pm

i don't know if I'm doing this right or not, but I figured it's High time I give it a try! I've been reading (ok, lurking) this sight for a few months now. My husband thinks I'm addicted. Yeah, maybe Id have to agree....
Finding this site has been so helpful and inspirational to me, and that's without truly being part of it yet. I'm hope that now that I've opened my mouth (or keyboard) I'll find the courage to keep one righting. Maybe even try and figure out how to post a picture!
So the short of me as a face painter; started looking a things a few years ago just for fun for my daughter and friends. You know, the point were you go to the craft store thinking the've got to have some silly five dollar kit? I could'nt find anything (must have been out of season). I start wondering if everyone just uses acryllic paint- thank goodness for Internet! Then we went to Disney and saw what was possible (I was floored). I found silly farm and ordered a small rainbow pallet and was off! I did a few things here and there but then stopped everything stopes when my Father (who has Alzheimers) came to live with us. This spring I relized I really had to do something for myself that I enjoyed so I looked up an old connection and committed myself to a small festival in my town. I was terrified.
That's when I found this forum. Thank you all for getting me threw the first few nights- whether you all know it or not, you have all been SO there for me! I am enjoying my journey, and learning and growing so much from visiting this site. Without you even seeing me, I feel like Im getting to know you guys. Yeah, ok, just went from lurker to stalker maybe.... Anyway, again, THANK YOU! cheers

MoMoMac

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from Vermont

Post by MoMoMac on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:37 pm

One last thing- anyone from this area? Ive been looking but I don't see anyone up here (mid-lower Vermont) I only know of one person (I think) that paints in the Burlington area (norther Vermont)

MoMoMac

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Welcome to the Forum!
I am also addicted to the art of Face Painting.
And, bling.
xoxo
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3330
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilareta on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Yeah, it's amazing how easily you can get hooked with this exciting world! I felt the same as you when I found this forum and this small (?) community has become an endless source of inspiration, support and learning. So WELCOME TO THE FORUM! HAVE FUN!
Pilareta

Number of posts : 1336
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MoMoMac on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Thanks ladys, so happy to be here!

MoMoMac

Back to top Go down