Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

what's been going on lately?

Go down

what's been going on lately?

Post by EileenF on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:36 am

I LOVE this section and its kind of quiet. How has business been? Any fun events, success?

I have been working on putting my video together with ideas. I have a lot of fun tips to share. What else.. I did a glitter tattoo event at my aunts work and it was a glitter fit! It was a team building event for the Olympics and everyone got flag tattoos of the country their group chose. I made the t-shirts, banners and stencils for it. I had a line longer than cutoff time and ended up getting a parking ticket but my aunt is covering it since she asked me to stay longer. Sad

What else... I did a girly tattoo on my husbands ankle when he was sleeping to get him back from something he did earlier. He didn't see it til 2 days later LOL it was cherries... bright ones too.

At one point I had over 20 glitter tattoos on me when I tried my new stencils. I practiced them on my legs and took pics. I swear by Glimmer glue, I had to scrub and scrub to get them off.

I bought the Tulip brand glue that is like a lip gloss to see what kind of glue it is since they come in those kits at Michael's. Thumbs down, it came off right in the shower without touching it. Don't think I like the lip gloss style tip in general.

I spoke to Glimmer Body Art and yes, they do manufacture Shimmer Body Art. So I got an answer since it was bugging me.

That's about it, anything we can talk about? Business? Ideas? Questions? Its so quiet here!

Help me!! Smile
EileenF

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: what's been going on lately?

Post by Denise Cold on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:37 am

I'm glad to hear about Glimmer. That's the kind I bought last because someone had done a test and said it lasted the longest. My other glue kind of peetered out after a few months. I want to be able to say 3-5 days and mean it. Smile
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EileenF on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:01 am

You will love it! It also is good for a year after you open it Smile great with mica tattoos!
EileenF

Back to top Go down

Post by EileenF on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:02 am

Glimmer is the company that brought it to the US. So its the original brand of it all!
EileenF

Back to top Go down

Post by katerra77 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:22 pm

I switched to Glimmer glue too, it seems to last longer on me and my kids.
katerra77

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2011-09-19

http://www.sunrisefacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum