Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Glitter tatoos at a day care

Go down

Glitter tatoos at a day care

Post by Glitter Kat on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:25 pm

I've been asked to do glitter tattoos at a day care center for a child's birthday. Does anyone have any thoughts about sending home a permission/information sheet before I go?

I hate to be paranoid but since the parents aren't on site to approve their child getting a tattoo, I'd like them to notified in advance.

I plan on doing mini designs and limiting them to the back of the hand and sending a care card home with each child.

Any thoughts...
Glitter Kat

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitter tatoos at a day care

Post by debranewmanart on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:09 pm

I work at an elementary school and paint the kids fairly often. I just put a sign up sheet out the day before and ask parents to put down their kid's name if it's ok to paint them. They can sign up in the morning when they bring them in or at night when they pick them up. Don't forget to send business cards home the day you paint, so parents will know who to call for the next birthday party. Smile

debranewmanart

Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2011-06-26

http://www.facebook.com/debranewmanart

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitter Kat on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Excellent idea
thank you
Glitter Kat

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by barbb919 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:26 pm

you can also ask the day care to get the ok from the parents. have them make a sign up sheet or you can make up one...either way would work...I did a party at a church daycare..and the mother of the birthday kids took care of letting the other parents know that I would be painting that day...
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down