Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Hello from the UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from the UK

Post by Faces by Georgia on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Just got my first Gig booked for Sunday.. Feeling very nervous. I have been practicing frantically on my kids and other half in preparation. If anyone wants to offer any advice to me please feel free. Hope to meet some wonderful helpful people on here.

i have created my own Face book page with some of my "beginners" work please feel free to view at Faces Facepainting'ByGeorgia
facebook.com/FacePaintingByGeorgia

Thankyou Georgia x

Faces by Georgia

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from the UK

Post by Kris5115 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 am

Hi and welcome. How was the first gig? My advice is to read, watch youtube instructions and practice!
Kris5115

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Faces by Georgia on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:45 pm

First gig went better than i could of dreamed of, i did a party for a 3yr old for 1 n half hours.

This weekend i did two charity gigs to see how the work was doing those. Saturday was for a charity shop opening which went quite well but a bit quiet.
Sunday was awesome, i did 2pm till 7pm at a pubs Hawaiian party and was overwhelmed with the demand and response i got.. I gotta say im loving this.

Thanks for advice i have been watching youtube since day one and studied loads of advice which is massively helpful xx

Faces by Georgia

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris5115 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Glad to hear it went well! I hope that you continue to improve, have fun and are successful. :-)
Kris5115

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum