Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Hi From Michigan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi From Michigan

Post by Katie T on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:51 pm

Hello all!

I've been lurking here for a couple of months but only just decided to join. I worked as a camp counselor this summer and decided to face paint my campers. I got a little Snazaroo palette from Michael's and searched the internet for ideas and tips. From there one thing led to another...

I painted the campers several time and just had a blast. A few weeks ago I ordered a few TAG cakes. I picked the ever popular neon rainbow, an orange and yellow split for tigers, and a dolphin one stroke. I love them and will have to order more. I also picked up Tulip black and white from Michael's, they're working much better for line work than the Snazaroo.

Now that summer is over I don't want to give up the painting, and think I'll be going into business. The stable where I board my horse does pony parties, so hopefully that will give me a foot in the door.

This forum has been super useful as I've tried to figure out how to paint better faces. I am so inspired by the talent I see here. So far I've been practicing some popular designs like butterflies, tigers, spiderman, and flowers. Thanks to everyone here for all you've so generously shared.

Katie
Katie T

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi From Michigan

Post by fesspenter on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Welcome to the Forum from a former Michigander. I was born at 9 mile & Van Dyke. Um, not right on the side of the road there. At a small hospital.
xoxo
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3333
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffinblue on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Welcome fellow Michigander! What part are you from?
Griffinblue

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Affordable Face Magic on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:27 pm

Welcome, Katie, from a New Englander (MA) transplanted to sunny FL
Affordable Face Magic

Number of posts : 838
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.affordablefacemagic.com

Back to top Go down