Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

I had a wonderful time meeting & paitning with Pinkundies today!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had a wonderful time meeting & paitning with Pinkundies today!

Post by TinafromNY on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Hi All,

Had such a nice day today. I met Pinkundies (Lynne) and we painted together at a huge garden center/gourmet food chain upstate here. She actually got me the job, as she was booked. Then, it turned out she had a few hrs. before her gig, so I got HER in for a few hrs, lol. She's a wonderful person and so professional. We painted our A_____ off, lol, as the place paid us and it was free to the kids, the line never stopped. And we just raked in the tips too! BTW Lynne, I did what you said and put a sticker on all the kids left for the last hour and it worked out great. But then one guy came with his kids and when I told him it was the end of the line, he waved $25. over my tip jar, so I painted them last, lol. We're going to work together again in the future, when needs arise! I'd like to publicly thank you Lynne, for being so helpful and generous with referals and so open with tips and information. Today was fun and it's all because of this forum...thanks to all and especially to Lynne. :-) Tina
TinafromNY

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2012-07-05

http://www.facefanaticfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I had a wonderful time meeting & paitning with Pinkundies today!

Post by fesspenter on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:25 pm

I love this Forum!
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3331
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkundies on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Omg Tina STOP IT! Lol!

Actually Tina and I hit it off like we have been painting together for years Smile it was really nice ! We talked about meeting some 'unfriendlies' (face painters) but we hit it off like two peas in a pod Smile. Thank you Tina for letting me use your boards. Your setup was AWESOME! Kicked my set up's naughty word lol.

That is funny about the carrot waving $25 guy. I would've painted them too!

Thanks again to this forum for allowing two kickass face painters get to meet and work together. I have been looking for someone for a while now to work with and Tina is my girl! Yay!

Lynne
pinkundies

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2011-07-21

http://www.sweetcheeksfaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris5115 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:50 pm

That is great that you were able to connect here and now have met in person.

I also met someone from here - Katie from Bee Happy Designs - for the first time yesterday when we painted together. I am also happy with how well it went and so pleased with the positive comments I received from the organization about our painting. Thanks Katie for joining me yesterday. No way I could have kept up with that many kids without you. I heard there were over 1000 people in attendance.
Kris5115

Number of posts : 741
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top