Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Glitter toxicosis warning!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glitter toxicosis warning!

Post by TheGildedCat on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:11 am



I just wanted to make sure you are all aware of this terrible disease. I have also heard that accidentally ingesting glitter while pregnant can cause sparklebabies. Laughing
avatar
TheGildedCat

Number of posts : 1577
Age : 36
Location : Portland, OR
Registration date : 2010-09-06

http://www.thegildedcat.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitter toxicosis warning!

Post by veelux on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:18 am

he he he....we are all at risk! Shocked
avatar
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Location : Alberta,Canada
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitter toxicosis warning!

Post by Kammy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:31 am

Sparklebabies??? I WANT MY OWN SPARKLEBABY!!!!
avatar
Kammy

Number of posts : 1408
Age : 44
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitter toxicosis warning!

Post by Psalmbook on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:11 am

Ohh! If I swallow gems will I have a bedazzled baby?!
avatar
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Location : JAX, FL
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitter toxicosis warning!

Post by Kammy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:12 am

BLING BABY!
avatar
Kammy

Number of posts : 1408
Age : 44
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2012-09-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitter toxicosis warning!

Post by Miss Ronnie on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:48 am

Good grief....they may have to establish a special retirement home for face painters that can specifically address all the industry hazards and conditions we are exposed to...

...and it would be a lot of fun (and drama) to share it with former drag queens who suffer from glitter toxicosis. queen
avatar
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Age : 56
Location : Carthage, New York
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitter toxicosis warning!

Post by shadnee on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:54 am

We shouldn't be at risk though, right? It says "metallized particles"... all our face paint gittle is a poly-something material, not metal.
avatar
shadnee

Number of posts : 107
Age : 27
Location : Moore, Oklahoma
Registration date : 2012-03-27

http://facebook.com/facepaintfun

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitter toxicosis warning!

Post by TinafromNY on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:20 pm

This actually scared me till I saw it was a joke!!!! Last birthday party I accidently inhaled a little while I was "poofing", got a tickle from it, started coughing my brains out... had to leave the kid while I went and drank water! So I start to read this and think "oh, no!", then I saw it was a joke. Good one, you really got me! LMAO!
avatar
TinafromNY

Number of posts : 993
Age : 65
Location : Hudson Valley, NY
Registration date : 2012-07-05

http://www.facefanaticfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitter toxicosis warning!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum