Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

What's on your wishlist - with a catch

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What's on your wishlist - with a catch

Post by l!zzie on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:23 pm

lady jynx wrote:All I want for Christmas is my son home

Big hug!
l!zzie

Number of posts : 2256
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.detiskwant.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by lady jynx on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Thanks Lizzie. I actually was spoiled last year and got all of my kids together for christmas. It was the first time in 4 years and what a christmas it was!! I was crying for weeks, honestly I am tearing up again now just thinking about it! Not a penny to our name so I am still not sure how Santa managed to bring each of them 3 stockings and I couldn't get through the living or dining room!!! I am told there is nowhere that quite brings the magic alive quite like my house. My 13 year old still believes in Santa despite everyone including her dad telling her he doesn't exist. She got in trouble at school the other day when the teacher said there was no Santa. My daughter says there has to be as she KNOWS there is no way we could have gotten her a laptop last year when my other half had health problems and was out of work begining in October when he had a heart attack. This coming after being on "light duty" from a work injury at the beginning of the year before being laid off so the company could dodge the L&I. But Christmas morning turned out perfect.

This year my oldest was supposed to go to her dad's but he has flaked out on her and she actually hasn't talked to him since Thanksgiving. So she will be home. My youngest is always home. I know it probably seems selfish after such a wonderful gift last year but well I just want my boy home and safe. You wouldn't believe for somebody whom supposedly knows everything how many times Santa has gotten confused and dropped his presents here by mistake.
lady jynx

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mamakatrien on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:48 am

how magical , I really wish you can spend it again like last year lady jynx
mamakatrien

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Doe on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:59 am

Nothing... weird - but, I'll probably not get anything, really. I'm going through a divorce and there isn't really anyone who will buy me a present. I may get some accessories from Claire's (from my daughter). My mom will likely fill a stocking for me,.

Weird, but, I'm ok with it. Happier now, anyway.
Doe

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2011-08-26

http://www.doearts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MissHeidi on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:30 pm

I got my Christmas present when my Dad survived a major heart attack 3 weeks ago. His "widow-maker" artery was 100% clogged, and his heart stopped at least 3 times before they got a stent in, but he had guardian angels looking out for him that day.
MissHeidi

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2012-07-30

http://www.colormewildfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolaT93 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:58 am

My other half isn't nearly as imaginative with gift selecting as I am (he's getting a toolkit)- so I had an amazon visit to pick my own. So I got myself some perfume. I'll probably need to wrap my own present!

So sorry to hear about your Dad MissHeidi, hope he is on the mend and feeling better.

x
NicolaT93

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top