Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

THANK YOU!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THANK YOU!!!!

Post by kingsmeadmama on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:04 am

I just want to take a minute to thank everyone here.

I had my first event on Saturday, and I was really nervous going in. The event turned out really well. I wasn't able to get any pics, but the feedback I got was all positive.

I am so grateful for all the advice and wisdom that has been shared here, with me directly, and in general. I really took all of the advice I got to heart and believe that without the direction I rec'd from you guys, the event would have been really difficult. There were so many things I would not have thought of on my own, and I am so glad I didn't have to learn the hard way.

So...

THANK YOU!!!!! from the bottom of my heart! I am truly grateful for this awesome forum!
kingsmeadmama

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2012-10-14

Back to top Go down

Re: THANK YOU!!!!

Post by TinafromNY on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:31 am

cheers
TinafromNY

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2012-07-05

http://www.facefanaticfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A New Face on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:37 am

yay!!!! I love it here it's my second home lol
A New Face

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2012-11-05

http://anewfacenikkiwalters.wix.com/anewface

Back to top Go down

Post by amylady222 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:21 am

this forum is truly amazing.

From the way it is set up and so easy to us--to the endless and QUALITY information on here---really I think this is the BEST that there is out there!

Thank you to Metina, and all the lades that help run it, plus everyone for sharing their knowledge!

Face Paint Forum--making the world a more colorful and glittery world!
amylady222

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica's Funny Faces on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:45 am

kingsmeadmama - Christina wrote:I just want to take a minute to thank everyone here.

I had my first event on Saturday, and I was really nervous going in. The event turned out really well. I wasn't able to get any pics, but the feedback I got was all positive.

I am so grateful for all the advice and wisdom that has been shared here, with me directly, and in general. I really took all of the advice I got to heart and believe that without the direction I rec'd from you guys, the event would have been really difficult. There were so many things I would not have thought of on my own, and I am so glad I didn't have to learn the hard way.

So...

THANK YOU!!!!! from the bottom of my heart! I am truly grateful for this awesome forum!

We all told you that you would rock it! Congrats Christina!!! cheers
Erica's Funny Faces

Number of posts : 1306
Registration date : 2012-08-20

http://www.thefunnyfacepainter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: