Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Step by Step - Facebook Group

Go down

Step by Step - Facebook Group

Post by ............... on Sun May 05, 2013 6:50 pm

EDIT - Changed to Facebook Group instead! - Step by Step Group

Hi everyone, well...I know I'm the new girl, but this is ridiculous...I finally found out how to add a picture, thanks to finding a thread with a wonderful walkthrough from Gretchen Fletcher, so thanks Gretchen! It's all very easy when you know how Smile

Just wanted to share this ...

For the FACE PAINTERS who've expressed an interest in Step by Steps, here's the link for the Flickr Group I've set up to share tutorials, I think it'll be a really valuable resource for design ideas! please feel free to contribute, or just pop in to see what others are sharing!

*(I did try to post the link here, but as I'm a new member I must look like a spammer!)*
If you're interested just search for Flickr group - stepbystepfacepainting

I wasn't expecting to come to the forum and see that you already have a Step by Step type thread going, but if any of you lovelies would like to re-post your work, or add new work to the group please do...it'll help get things going if there are some pics in the album. I'm afraid the group won't be taking video, just photos, and I'm asking that people only post their own work, and preferably their own designs.

I've just set up the group this evening, so I have ZERO members, it would be lovely to see some of you there! bounce

Last edited by Kaleidoscopejen on Sat May 11, 2013 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2013-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Step by Step - Facebook Group

Post by facepaintingbydanielle on Mon May 06, 2013 7:37 am

Sent a request to join Smile Good idea! Id post a link to the site but Im new aswell lol. I did find that I had to search for it as 'step by step face painting', all separate words, and select the 'group' search option - hope that helps any body else looking for it Very Happy
facepaintingbydanielle

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2013-04-30

http://fpdanielle.wix.com/fpdanielle

Back to top Go down

Post by ............... on Mon May 06, 2013 10:36 am

Thanks Danielle!

But, all the feedback indicates that people would prefer a Facebook group instead, so I've set it up...hope you'll join us,
Go to Facebook and search for FACE PAINT Step by Step

Hope to see you there! cheers

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2013-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by facepaintingbydanielle on Mon May 06, 2013 5:22 pm

Lol ok will do Smile
facepaintingbydanielle

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2013-04-30

http://fpdanielle.wix.com/fpdanielle