Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Snazz Paints

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Snazz Paints

Post by nikkili26 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:41 pm

lol, that is funny, because whenever someone is being cheap about the budget, if they are located nearby, I will offer to paint their party using only snazaroo, in exchange for the cost of my insurance for the day, plus the cost of a jumbo snazaroo rainbow palette, 2 new loew cornell brushes, and enough packages of snazaroo brand sponges for each invited guest.

if you look online, event insurance is $100 a day.snaz is $55. brushes are $4.sponges are 2 for $4.

benefit for them-they get my "cheap" kit and only pay for supplies.
benefit for me-I get a nice bundle of paint, brushes and sponges to keep....
and the money goes toward my annual insurance fee.

that's what I call a "win win"....sometimes I bring my full kit along, so they can see what supplies they COULD have gotten that day-the splits, the rainbows, the gems, the glitter.but I keep it strictly 100% snazaroo.just like they asked.
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Snazz Paints

Post by nikkili26 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Lady Jayde wrote:Every artist is different and most of the time, you'll find it's not the product as much as it's how you use it that matters.
so true.

I love love love seeing the linework everybody uses....so amazing how everybody applies their butterfly base using the same shape, but then when they apply the lines, you get everything from whimsical to tribal, from dainty to bold, from swirly to jagged.and then there are those who spice it up with jewels, others who add flowers, those who use stencils, some who dry brush, others who dot and still others who swirl.

I just LOVE it.
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top