Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Another Aloha from Maui!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Aloha from Maui!

Post by FlourishFP on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:36 pm

Aloha!

I'm Jen and I've just started to offer services as Flourish Face Painting. I've been a lurker on this site for a little while, mostly because every time I google something it sends me here for the information I need! So thank you all for the amazing information you provide for those of us just starting out!

Currently addicted to online tutorials by some really great artists and mimicking their awesome designs with a few of my own thrown in as I get better.

I'm hoping my non-lurker status will help me further my progression!

Mahalo!
Jen
FlourishFP

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-09-04

http://www.facepaintingmaui.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Aloha from Maui!

Post by vikkilynn on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:16 pm

aloha jen. we will have to get together. right now I am in las vegas at my daughters and will be here for another 4 to 6 weeks. she has lots of kids around here to practice on. had all my paint orders sent here, so hopefully I can get some good practice in.

in looking on line I saw no one really face painting on maui. do you do parties? when I get back on island I would love to get together and exchange ideas and such. even though maui is small I bet there are tons of places to face paint.

much aloha vikki

vikkilynn

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2013-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Welcome to the Forum, FlourishFP!

I love this place.

Happy Painting!
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by FlourishFP on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:06 pm

You're on the 9th island! Smile We should meet up when you get back. I've done some research and it seems like there are only about 3 real options on the island for face painting (although there are a few that do bouncy castles with face painting and some glitter tattoo people). Every event lists face painting as an option for the keiki, so there must be more OR those events are just using volunteers.

I guess we'll see soon enough! Smile

Aloha,
Jen Smile
FlourishFP

Back to top Go down

Post by FlourishFP on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Thanks, Lisa!
FlourishFP

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie A on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:31 pm

Welcome to the forum, Jen! Your avatar is wonderfully painted! such detail in a small space!
It's exciting to see that you and Vikki might be able to get together over there when she gets home.
A lot of us newbies (and sometimes not so newbies Very Happy ) post pictures over in the "New to Face Painting" section to start with, then branch out from there. There is a "Show and Tell” #1, 2, 3 and right now "Show and Tell August 2013 - ?"...love to have you!   Very Happy (and most everyone is shy to start with, but don't worry, it is VERY supportive!!) We always look forward to having people new to the forum join us there! flower 

(I left a question for you Hawaiian face painters on Vikki's intro thread, btw)
Valerie A

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2012-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top