Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

So I got to practice on three little girls right in a row today...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So I got to practice on three little girls right in a row today...

Post by ediesbeads on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:21 pm

I don't have pics as I didn't have a picture release for them, but it was good practice! Three 8 year olds right in a row, One princess crown and two butterflies. They weren't perfect, but the girls loved them and I started feeling like I had a plan and had some speed. There was continuity from face to face. It feels good!
ediesbeads

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: So I got to practice on three little girls right in a row today...

Post by veelux on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:57 pm

Sounds like you all had fun, good for you!
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

So I got to practice......

Post by ValLovesKids on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:58 pm

cheers  Yay! From one 'newbie' to another; feels good when you get in that groove of everything flowing quickly, and the kids(and parents!), are happy with your design!

BTW: I have 'photo release forms', but don't really use them. I look at the parent directly, before the kid leaves the chair, ask if it's ok if I take their picture, which might end up on my facebook page, or as photo in my design book. I haven't had anyone object yet, but if they did, I guess I wouldn't take the picture. (Question I'll re-check with my family members in the legal community, to see how safe my butt really is on that one! something about not needing permission in certain situations...I can't recall.Like a Star @ heaven  Wonder if anyone on the forum has ever had trouble with photo legalities?)

Keep up the good work, hope to see you on the Show N Tell board here, for newbies, in October! Happy Painting!
Val

ValLovesKids

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-04-06

http://www.valspaintedpals.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So I got to practice on three little girls right in a row today...

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top