Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Hello All!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello All!

Post by Macmama on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:57 am

I guess it's far past time to introduce myself, I've been reading and learning from you guys for a couple months now. My name is Ivy, I'm from Virginia between Fredericksburg and Richmond. I have a lovely friend who kept encouraging me to get my hands in this as well as little girl who LOVES having her face painted. Unfortunatly every time we went somewhere we encountered less than ideal situations like tempera and acrylic being used, ick! She did get a gorgeous tiger once from Fantasy Faces, another artist near me. Then we found some Snazaroo on clearance one day at Hobby Lobby and I bought some thinking I could indulge my kids. It was so fun I went to every Hobby Lobby and bought out the clearance racks! Then I bought more stuff, and then a little more, and well, a lot more. I've painted my kids till they can't stand it anymore, all our friends birthday parties, my first little festival, some pay per face stuff, and now I'm booking some big ones!
Wait, how did this happen? Did I just start a new business? Um, well, Ok!
Macmama

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-07-17

http://www.facebook.com/facepaintingbyivy

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello All!

Post by Valerie A on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Glad you came out of hiding Wink  IvyMacmama! , so nice to have you on the forum! Face painting IS addictive isn't it!? bounce bounce  Your avatar painting is beautifully done!
A lot of us newbies post pictures over in the "New to Face Painting" section to start with, then branch out from there. There is a "Show and Tell” #1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and now “Show and Tell #6 August – October 2013”...love to have you!   Very Happy (and most everyone is shy to start with, but don't worry, it is VERY supportive!!)
Hope you will join us and not just say hello and disappear. Wink
flower flower
Valerie A

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2012-07-18

Back to top Go down

face painting is available in Glendale

Post by MarkRussell1 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:02 am

hello all, My name is Mark Russell and the quality face painting is available in Glendale.

MarkRussell1

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by stephen lewis on Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:36 am

Hi Ivy and welcome to the forum. I think you have caught the addiction.
stephen lewis

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum