Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

After a new white

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After a new white

Post by rgabrielle on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:40 pm

hi ive always used dfx white and now need to update. I now have a lot of TAG paints and was thinking of maybe getting the white,what  does everyone  think of it for line work, which white do you prefer, any tips greatly recieved, thanks in advance.
rgabrielle

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://faceartbyrebecca.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: After a new white

Post by nikkili26 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:08 pm

i heard alot of complaining about the new wolfe......so i went with tag and paradise whites-they are toooooo creamy for line work-kinda pulls other colors along with them, but they are still better than snazaroo (snaz isn't bad, but it takes too long to get the consistency right for dots, which means money to me.i use it for bases)

so i was also searching other whites for awhile, but after no luck, i decided to give the new wolfe white a try.

i like it!

super bright and crisp!

Now, maybe because it is almost winter, the paint isn't getting goopy on me-but i also store my paints without the lids so maybe that helps.

the woofe white pearl is beautiful but it is too shimmery and squishy after awhile-but the regular wolfe white hydrocolor is actually VERY nice for line work only.

i highly suggest it..i've tried the rest, and it is still very very good (even if it used to be better).
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:10 pm

and i make something Metina reccommends called a "dippy pot" of liquid white paint, premixed with water.works great for details.
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by anniel on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Personally, I think people complained about Wolfe white, because it has always been so superior. Now it is still good, but gets goopier, lke TAG & DFX. I am still happier with that than anything else.
anniel

Number of posts : 2316
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saloner on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:29 am

I too heard of all the whoop-la about wolfe white n black so I bought camilia (sp?) It just is too thin and gets goopy. I too will go back to wolfe. Oh by the way I too use a dippy pot for the black and the white....it is the answer.
saloner

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2010-04-18

https://www.facebook.com/facepaintnmama1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top