Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

What are the first steps in starting a buisness in Calgary??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What are the first steps in starting a buisness in Calgary??

Post by Megan Rose H on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:39 pm

So as the subject says I need some assistance in starting my face painting business.
So I'm having trouble finding what I need to start my business in Calgary. As in do I need a business license? and if so how do I go about getting one? And how soon do I need to get insurance? And is cafaba a good place to get it from?

I'll take any info anyones willing to share. I've been doing a lot of searching myself, but I think my dyslexia is getting the better of me.... yes dyslexia in my case I have trouble with spelling (thank goodness for spell check ^.^), communicating in public and understanding big words so when I try to read something with a lot of big words my brain gets really confused. I do have tools to use to get around these things, but if I could be pointed in the right direction I would really appreciate it. The less reading I need to do on useless info the better.
Thanks in advance.

Megan Rose H

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What are the first steps in starting a buisness in Calgary??

Post by fesspenter on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Shannon Fennell has some pointed, extremely valuable, business-minded pointers for the artist.
I adore Shannon Fennell.
Don't tell her that.
I prefer to remain a creepy stalker.

xoxo
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3333
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top