Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Graftobian's NEW Pro Paint ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graftobian's NEW Pro Paint ?

Post by stephen lewis on Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:02 pm

Has anyone tried the new face paint from Graftobian named Pro Paint? Have been thinking of trying, but decided I'd check first.
stephen lewis

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Graftobian's NEW Pro Paint ?

Post by Sweet Loretta on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:07 pm

I will have it in my hands new week. It is glycerin based so I expect it to be akin to Paradise or Kryolan. Graftobian is a good brand.

I am surprised no one here has been asking about or talking about Kryolan's new Auquacolor Plus. Man is that makeup durable! I was able to get in on trying it out before it hit the market even then it took a year and a half to get to the USA.  It dries so durable you reactivate the cake or new color with a special activator. I post more about it but I will not be able to really put it to work until the end of this month when I return from Zombillies www.greatermidwestbodyart.com
Sweet Loretta

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.sweet-loretta.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Loretta on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:48 pm

So I have Graftobian's new Pro Paint in my hands. I did not have time to play with it at Zombillies but saw how friends like Pashur and Dawn Dewitt used it to create some awesome body art. Much Like Paradise but drier this is a glycerin based, water activated, cake makeup. The colors, formulated with the help artist Dawn Marie Savone, are rich and vibrant. A nice addition to the Graftobian's product lineup and to face and body painters kits, this makeup is fragrance free and made in the USA. I really like the colors.

Sweet Loretta

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.sweet-loretta.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top