Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Empty glitter bottles??

Go down

Empty glitter bottles??

Post by Linda Adams on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:02 am

Does anyone have any empty Glimmer Body Art Refill Bottles, and/or some of Gary's empty Sparkletoos bottles?

I'm re-doing my glitter tat kit and I can't fit all of my big fat bottles into my kit : /
I'll be glad to pay you for them & also pay shipping. Very Happy  
Thanks,
Linda
Linda Adams

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.NotQuiteWarpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Empty glitter bottles??

Post by JJJJJ on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:05 pm

I do not, but here's something that happened that might interest you. I wanted these bottles for a looooong time. Because they are crystal clear and you can see the glitter more beautifully through them.

But I couldn't find empties. And so even though I already had enough glitter to fill a backyard swimming pool (an inground), I went ahead and splurged and bought two dozen FILLED bottles from Glimmer. It was nearly two hundred bucks. And three days later? They held a HALF OFF sale on their glitter. They never answered my inquiry about retroactively crediting me (which would have been good business for them in the long term, but they don't need me, and so!). Anyway, that's how I came by my bottles. So now I have enough glitter to fill two swimming pools. Or to hand down through the generations as an inheritance.

But the bottles are super. Sparkletoos are maybe even better, because they look flatter.

Good luck!

JJJJJ

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:56 pm

Dear Linda Adams:
I only have one empty bottle of Glimmer refill.
I live in Canada.
It will cost 5 million dollars Canadian, twelve polar bears and three tablespoons of maple syrup to mail it from Canada. And, since we are on the metric system, our Postal "Service" (and I use that term loosely) will take ten metric months (which is a Canadian year, filled with howling wolves, snow, and hockey pucks).

Are you attending 2014 FABAIC?
I will hand carry my empty bottle with love to FABAIC for you.
xoxo
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Adams on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:34 am

OMG!!!!
you completely cracked me up with that post!Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend FABAIC this year  Sad
Linda Adams

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.NotQuiteWarpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down