Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

in need help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

in need help

Post by eva_santi on Fri May 09, 2014 12:09 pm

so, am new in face painting.. and i want to older a kit with all the necessary thinks.. and i wonder what brand is the best for childrens and summer weather?? i dont want to bye something wrongfully.. i was thinking of snazaroo because is the only brand we have in cyprus shops and i use it once, seemed good but i dont know wether it is resistant to summer or if they bring contraindications to childrens.. can you help me??

eva_santi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: in need help

Post by fesspenter on Fri May 09, 2014 2:50 pm

Dear eva_santi:
Welcome to the Forum!
I am unsure as to what face paint is available in Cyprus. If Snazaroo is available, it is a fine base for face painting. Shannon Fennell uses Snazaroo, and she does wonders with it. I prefer other wax-based paints for line work: Cameleon, Diamond F/X, TAG.
In hot weather, I am loving Mehron's StarBlends as a base. I ordered all the colours...and find I use White, Red, Black and Green the most, in that order. The powders do not run the way face paint can run in the heat. I have been playing with DIPS, on sponges, which is an alcohol-based hybrid face paint that is easily removed with soap first, then water.

Other face painters will also chime in with their favourite hot weather paint.

Happy Painting!
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3330
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest-Fairy on Wed May 14, 2014 4:23 pm

I'm sorry..... that was painful to read...

Umm pretty much all the brands are good for summer and kids save a few that are a bit melty in hot weather.

If you are just starting, get a snazaroo kit and have fun. Then later upgrade to something more professional.
Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum