Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

A Big Hello from Tuscaloosa, Alabama!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Big Hello from Tuscaloosa, Alabama!

Post by gracie621 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:15 am

Hi there!

I joined this forum last year I believe and posted one (stupid) post yet never introduced myself!

My name is Grace and I'm a face painter and balloon artist for my personal company in Tuscaloosa. I'm quite young at 24 years old and I've been painting and ballooning for at least 4 years now.

I got into face painting because my mom was having lunch one day with one of her friends, and that friend's daughter was doing face painting for the leading face painting company in Houston, TX and asked me if I wanted to do it too (I'm originally from Houston, TX not Tuscaloosa, AL).

Needless to say, I said yes to the face painting! It sounded exciting since I've always been into art and said at the age of 6 that I wanted to become an artist.

I painted for that Houston company for 3 years until I moved to Tuscaloosa, AL for personal reasons. I found that I couldn't find corporate work with my Marketing Degree and among the jobs that I did try to do, I simply was miserable and pay was awful. So thus I decided to start my own business in this small town. Face painting and ballooning makes me quite happy and I can imagine myself doing it for years to come, possibly the rest of my life!

I'm constantly looking at tutorials to be inspired for a new design and to improve my painting technique as a whole.

I guess that's it! Sorry that I wrote too much! This forum is great and I learned quite a number of things. If anybody has questions, I'll be glad to answer them!

-Grace

Last edited by gracie621 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
gracie621

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: A Big Hello from Tuscaloosa, Alabama!

Post by pattyofurniture on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:59 am

Welcome!
pattyofurniture

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top