Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Aussie ArtyFace saying hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aussie ArtyFace saying hello!

Post by Rainbow Brite on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:15 am

There are so many talented FPers here! I joined awhile ago, and have FPed for year. I thought i was good, til I checked some of, you out!

We have a new baby (7months now, not soooo new) and am keen to learn, grow and make some friends. Hi!!!

https://www.facebook.com/ArtyFacePainter
Rainbow Brite

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Aussie ArtyFace saying hello!

Post by Rainbow Brite on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:27 am

Oh, looks like. I could say a bit more!

I did Fine Arts after school (majoring in photography) and always liked painting and drawing. Back then, i did a bit of face painting at parties for my mum's friend. NOTHING like what people do today. Today's stuff is amazing.

I've always loved face painting and thought it was time to get into it when our first child turned 3: too much time in front of computer editing photos! I love having a chat so getting out and about is a real buzz.

Ronnie Mena is a favourite. There are loads of 'pretty' painters I admire, because I'm from an art background I'm not familiar with the style and know I have a lot to learn. I like the freedom of the face paint world: much more anything goes. A lot more neat Wink ( not as admired in art school heehee).

I like to be a bit rocknroll, though I'm probably more Beatles than Rolling Stone.

And being Australian, probably more sarcasm than sweet, so apologies in advance if the jokes go awry. I'll play safe til I know you. Smile

Looking forward to getting to know you

XxSam
Aka Rainbow Brite
Aka ArtyFace on facebook
Rainbow Brite

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top