Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Farm Animals!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farm Animals!

Post by MomentumFP on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:22 pm

Hey everyone Smile

you probably haven't seen my name around but i've done my fair share of reading and laughing for the past few days! Not sure if this is the right section for this topic but....here it is:

I've been doing this "for real" for a few months, i do have a day job but i love love love doing this on the side to give my brain a break.
I have a birthday coming up and the mum told me their theme is farm animals. And they're doing it at a farm.

So...i was wondering if any of you had ideas? I mean, i can pull off a pig and a rabbit...but any other ideas? I guess i could practice cows too...anything else?
thanks Very Happy

oh! Also, i saw a while back a thread in this forum where newbies (and pros) would post their practice and get feedback/comments on it. Where is it? i can't find it anymore Sad
MomentumFP

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Farm Animals!

Post by Denise Cold on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:57 pm

You can do dogs (puppies), cats, goats, cows, pigs, horse, mouse, rabbit....I have several animals in my Mehron folder on Facebook if you search Denise Cold. I've kept it public so you can look at it.

D.
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MomentumFP on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Thank you Denise Smile
MomentumFP

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Brite on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:44 am

*it may be a surprize: even at themed parties, kids ask for the usual butterflies, princesses, superheroes. I have prepared so many times for themes, not that it is wasted, however, themes are more loved by grown ups Smile. We have already seen it, kids haven't. Good luck !
Rainbow Brite

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Brite on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:49 am

And wow, Denise, just checking your facebook (denisecold): awesome!! Do you have a page? So I can like you more Wink
Rainbow Brite

Back to top Go down

Post by eviedejesus on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:44 am

see where Denise responded? Under her name are all her links. Same goes for everyone.
eviedejesus

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2012-06-08

http://www.fantasyfacedesign.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MomentumFP on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Thanks for the links Shannon!

RainbowBrite I was thinking the same too, they'll probably want "the usual" but thought i might want to get a few ideas down just in case Smile
MomentumFP

Back to top Go down

Post by rthling on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:05 pm

Some party mommas want THE THEME, ONLY THE THEME designs. I've been to one where I was only allowed to do ninja turtles.
I get the idea, but sheesh! Where's the imagination?!?!
It did go pretty quickly, though.
rthling

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2010-10-05

http://www.fancyfacesbydiane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Brite on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:19 am

Thanks EviedeJesus. They don't come up on the ipad! Looking here on normal computer, her link doesn't go to a facebook page however she does have one! I checked out her personal page: these days, there are so many options, aren't there! Got there in the end. I love seeing what everyone one can do, from beginners to the experts (because it pays to remember simple is good as well as inspirational)
Rainbow Brite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Brite on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:21 am

and wow Diane! Imagine that! I did a rainbow party once, where they wanted to do 20 kids in an hour. It WAS quick too.
(there were a few exceptions however, with time constraints, sticking to the theme was a bonus)
Rainbow Brite

Back to top Go down

Post by Denise Cold on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:42 am

Painted Party is my company name on Facebook.com/PaintedParty and also my Youtube.com/PaintedParty channel. Thanks so much. I usually put my newest gig photos on Facebook.
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Brite on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:15 am

It does feel better to be prepared. My first gig was Australia day. Created a range of cool designs, from thongs, to a pony with wings in Australian colours, to my own stencil of the flag! Only one person wanted an Aboriginal flag coloured butterfly (and a fellow painter borrowed the heart shape flag) so in that respect, I was honoured. Plus, as said earlier, all practice is worthwhile. Someone may ask for it in future. Smile
Rainbow Brite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum