Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Looking for more Education

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for more Education

Post by celynt on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:15 pm

Hello  Very Happy  I am currently looking for any workshops or classes on airbrushing temporary tattoos and airbrush face painting. I would like to know if anyone has information for Texas, Oklahoma, Lousiana area I am located about 1 1/2 hour outside Dallas
I was a cosmetic tattoo artist from Californiaf unfortunately that is way to expensive of a business to run in the state of texas so I am going to put all my energy in turning airbrushing (a hobby) into a business and I need all the help I can get
I do have almost all the supplies with the exception of some paints but I would feel more confidant with some more education any help will be very appreiated

I did try to find an airbrush forum specificaly for this and none seem to exist anymore

Ps- I am so glad i found this forum it has been a great help
celynt

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for more Education

Post by Giggle Loopsy on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:25 pm

Hi there! I think airbrushing is so neat, but have you considered doing face painting in the more traditional way? You may have better luck finding local training, and there is a ton of material online that you might find helpful. Many tutorials, blogs, etc. =)

Also, utilizing techniques like one stroke methods (where you paint more than one color at once), and sponging really help you to save time and work through your lines more efficiently.

I know it's probably not quite as quick as airbrushing, but it's close!

Best of luck to you!

Giggle Loopsy
Giggle Loopsy

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://giggleloopsy.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top