Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

ben nye lumiere compact ingredients?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ben nye lumiere compact ingredients?

Post by jlirie on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:17 pm

does anyone have the ben nye lumiere grande colour compacts and could tell me the ingredients? i just got two i ordered, but they sent the loose powder (luxe) instead.  

i was kind of excited anyway, as the container is good sized, but then i noticed the ingredients contained all the parabens, which i prefer to avoid. if the compacts also contain parabens (methyl, propyl, butyl, &/or ethyl), i'll keep them. but if the compacts don't, i'll return the luxe powders and make them send me the compacts.

i can't find the info online.

thanks Neutral
jlirie

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: ben nye lumiere compact ingredients?

Post by jlirie on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:06 am

after some more sleuthing around the internet, i came upon a photo of the grande lumiere pallette ingredient label in google images. it was from shawna d's blog - thanks shawna d.

ingredients include the parabens, as well as carmine, which i definitely don't want (bug juice). so i'm glad i got the luxe powder, no carmine in either the azalea or royal purple.

the azalea is a lovely soft bright pink when dry, and a richer azalea color when wet. royal purple is the same, softer true purple when dry, deeper plum purple when wet, with a brown undertone.
jlirie

Number of posts : 1802
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top