Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

New Paints

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Paints

Post by arose on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:37 am

I am not new to make up and face painting, but have been under the radar for years Sad , now trying to get back on the saddle!!
However I am in new Country now and have had to replace my kit. After experimenting with Global Liquid decided to buy their cakes, to start with I liked them however I'm finding that they fade and lose their edges after a while. Is this Global of have I forgotten something?Embarassed
arose

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: New Paints

Post by ambercat on Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:48 am

Hi there arose!!! I'm from Australia too!! I've bought some Global and was struggling with them a little bit, till I discovered I wasn't using enough water... they seem to need more than TAG, DFX etc. Not sure if this is any help though!!
ambercat

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-04-25

http://kathy232323.wix.com/kathys-face-painting

Back to top Go down

Post by arose on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:36 am

Yeah I have been trying more paint now! it's a fine line between right and wet! You're pink teddy is cute, was he/she applied with Global? and how long have you been an artist?
arose

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by amylady222 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:08 am

Welcome Arose:) or should I say G'day? Smile
amylady222

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ambercat on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:31 am

Yes, until you get the hang of them I found the Globals a bit tricky!! I still am struggling to get the right amount of water with the paint! And no, the little teddy was done with TAG.... most of my paints are TAG with a few DFX and a couple of FAB/Superstar thrown in. I haven't been painting long at all... just over a year, but not having anyone to practice on has been a bit of a challenge!!! I'm finally starting to get some birthday party bookings etc. and am feeling as though I can actually call myself a face painter now!! Very Happy Almost at retirement age (still working full time) but I absolutely adore this hobby I've discovered so late in life!!! Ah well... better late than never!!! I hope you are enjoying Australia!! It's a beautiful country that's for sure!!!! Very Happy
ambercat

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-04-25

http://kathy232323.wix.com/kathys-face-painting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top