Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Tag! You're It!!! Nov-Dec 2014

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tag! You're It!!! Nov-Dec 2014

Post by PaolaSunglow on Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:01 am

That is a clever idea!! Thoughartbeautiful!!
Nice painting too!!

Thank you Jlirie!! I couldn't figureout what ABC was!!
PaolaSunglow

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://www.sunglowfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melissah1982 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:56 am

Very clever ABC, love it! Took me long enough to figure it out, but once I did, it make so much sense. great job!
melissah1982

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-10-11

http://www.melissasfaceart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:23 am

thouartbeautiful that's so very cute Very Happy Love your Croc. Wink
Sneezle

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Thank you all so much for the kind compliments Smile I always somehow forget this part:

This is the premise of "Tag, You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint ...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

We have two teams.
~ When you are done your painting, tag the next person in your team
~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom to one of the teams list (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of one of the lists)
~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

So here are teams A and B:

Team A

Krissie Marie Tagged with 'Time' 11-16-2014
PaolaSunglow
Tobilou
jlirie
Sneezle

TeamB

~*hysteria*~ tagged with Daisy on 11/22/14
klurii
Melissah1982
staysilly
Albatros12
ThouArtBeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2013-09-21

http://www.thouartbeautiful.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:24 pm

i pm'd krissie marie with the following msg -

hey, krissiemarie, checking in with you to see if you still want to do your tag for "tag you're it" or would you like to pass it on this time around? Smile
jlirie

Number of posts : 1769
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella on Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:33 pm

hi, I am back! Joining in again! Smile

This is the premise of "Tag, You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint ...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

We have two teams.
~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom to one of the teams list (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of one of the lists)
~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

Team A

PaolaSunglow
Tobilou
jlirie
Sneezle
Creabella

TeamB

klurii
Melissah1982
staysilly
Albatros12
ThouArtBeautiful
Creabella

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2012-11-02

https://www.creabellafaceart.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:10 pm

that was quick, welcome back Smile
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by amylady222 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:28 pm

I am joining back in too! I have never done my Tag because I have always been scared!! But I will put that fear behind me and no matter how BAD it is, I will post it! YAY!

We have two teams.

Team A

PaolaSunglow
Tobilou
jlirie
Sneezle
Creabella

TeamB

klurii
Melissah1982
staysilly
Albatros12
ThouArtBeautiful
Amylady222
amylady222

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:43 am

amylady, welcome back, too. we can play "chicken" tag, i need to improve and this is motivating me, lol.
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:05 am

Moving the game along again. Smile

We have two teams.

Team A
PaolaSunglow tagged with "time" on 11/24
Tobilou
jlirie
Sneezle
Creabella

TeamB

klurii
Melissah1982
staysilly
Albatros12
ThouArtBeautiful
Amylady222

thouartbeautiful

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2013-09-21

http://www.thouartbeautiful.com

Back to top Go down

Post by klurii on Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:18 pm

thouartbeautiful - fantastic interpretation of ABC and great use of one strokes and stencils. Looks like it could be part of a children's book. Smile
klurii

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2012-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*hysteria*~ on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Having a heck of a time once again loading Daisy grrrr... my phone won't permit me to copy the image host info. To be sure the game continues on however I will continue the tag

We have two teams.

Team A
PaolaSunglow tagged with "time" on 11/24
Tobilou
jlirie
Sneezle
Creabella

TeamB

klurii tagged with Cornucopia on 11/24/14
Melissah1982
staysilly
Albatros12
ThouArtBeautiful
Amylady222
~*hysteria*~

~*hysteria*~

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*hysteria*~ on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Super cute Andrea! A very clever and unique design to fit the tag, I love it!
~*hysteria*~

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:52 pm

~hysteria~, sorry to hear about the problem uploading pics. just to be sure, and no offense if you already know - after you choose the pic, you are clicking "host it", when the urls pop up you are copying the middle url, then clicking on the bottom left icon to make it go away, then pasting the url into the message?

on my phone, after i click "host it" it takes an eternity for the urls to pop up, sometimes i click "host it" a couple times to be sure, lol.
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:05 pm

Time:
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:08 pm

Hysteria, i have problems too sometimes. My phone does not let me copy a link. not sure what it is. The computer too sometimes it plays tricks. When that happens i use photobucket.com.

Good luck
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:17 pm

We have two teams.

Team A
Tobilou tagged with " girl superhero" 11/25/14
jlirie
Sneezle
Creabella
PaolaSunglow

TeamB

klurii tagged with Cornucopia on 11/24/14
Melissah1982
staysilly
Albatros12
ThouArtBeautiful
Amylady222
~*hysteria*~

[/quote]
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly on Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:35 pm

Amazing paola!!
staysilly

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow on Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Thank you so much Stacey!! sunny
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:05 pm

very cool, paolasunglow, would you call that style "ancient steampunk"? farao
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:09 am

Jlirie i did have steampunk in mind when i was thinking on the design. I then thought to show the wheels under the clock. I love their mecanisms i have always been attracted and found them beautiful. The clock is old it shows the time passes and the cover is also been consumed by the time.
Yes i think the idea of the steampunk stayed in! Very Happy
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Cornucopia

Post by klurii on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:54 pm

This is the first time I've tried a chest piece on myself. It was a bit tricky and I started over a few times...wiped a few areas here and there...but I was determined! Kudos to the ladies who make it seem so easy Smile

klurii

Back to top Go down

Post by klurii on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:08 pm

We have two teams.

Team A

Tobilou tagged with "girl superhero" 11/25/14
jlirie
Sneezle
Creabella
PaolaSunglow
klurii

Team B

Melissah1982 tagged with "exotic" 11/27/14
staysilly
Albatros12
ThouArtBeautiful
Amylady222
~*hysteria*~

Last edited by klurii on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
klurii

Back to top Go down

Post by klurii on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:11 pm

PaolaSunglow: very nice time piece. Steampunk/gears/clockwork/mechanics are fascinating and mesmerizing. Smile
klurii

Back to top Go down

Post by melissah1982 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:39 pm

Love the cornucopia Kluril!
melissah1982

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-10-11

http://www.melissasfaceart.com/

Back to top Go down