Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Airbrush Stuff - Manifold.Co2 Regulator, Hoses

Go down

Airbrush Stuff - Manifold.Co2 Regulator, Hoses

Post by Sweet Loretta on Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:34 pm

I have some projects going in my studio and I need more space. I have cleaned off a bookshelf load with makeup, supplies and equipment sitting unused. Keep an eye I will be posting much more makeup and supplies.

I have some projects going in my studio and I need more space. I have cleaned off a bookshelf load with makeup, supplies and equipment sitting unused. Keep an eye I will be posting much more. Selling at listed price plus you pay actual shipping costs method of your choice. Swap at selling price value for Iwata airbrushes.

1) TEN BRUSH AIRBRUSH MANIFOLD W/ PRESSURE GAUGE $45
This is not the best looking manifold but it worked for my friend very well until I bought his business, I used it one summer season as our third system so about 5-6 times. You could easily take this apart and use the couplings in a box style manifold for an upgraded look.

1) Co2 REGULATOR $25
Big old regulator, they do not make them like this any more. Work great.

4) AIRBRUSH HOSES $15
Paasche Braided Hoses.

I have a lot more for sale to be seen at photobucket. Email me  paint @ extreme face art . com
Sweet Loretta

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.sweet-loretta.com

Back to top Go down