Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Greetings Fellow Newbies!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings Fellow Newbies!

Post by fantasticalfaces.com on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:15 pm

Hello Hello Everyone!

Note: I just shared a more detailed post in the "Introduction" section if you're interested. Smile

My name is Tiffany Tieche (tif), I am from Minnesota, and I am a "returning Newbie" face painter; I stopped almost 2 decades ago and just picked it up again in the past year. (Though I only did small cheek designs back in the day; not the fun elaborate designs that are popular today.)

I have a Daily Doodle blog on my website, where I do practice doodles every day and share what tools I use, what worked for me, what didn't, etc. (My website is the same as my screen name here.) It's a unique perspective for other Newbies out there because it is a Newbie who presents it... And... I'm not afraid to share what works and what doesn't, what went wrong, and what I think I could have done differently too. Plus, you can share comments, feedback, other ideas, etc. too. (I love hearing from you!)

I am looking forward to sharing in this journey with all of the other Newbies out there! I can't believe I gave this up all those years ago ~ I'm loving every minute of it!

Happy holidays everyone~

Keep creating, keep smiling, keep dreaming~

-tif-
fantasticalfaces.com

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-12-27

http://www.fantasticalfaces.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top