Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

**SOLD**FINAL! 50% OFF! + FREE ONE STROKE: Selling Original Craft N Go,INCLUDES Metal Bottom Plates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**SOLD**FINAL! 50% OFF! + FREE ONE STROKE: Selling Original Craft N Go,INCLUDES Metal Bottom Plates

Post by gracie621 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm selling my gently used Craft N Go Kit (I've used it approximately only 5 times). It's a great product but I'm downgrading to a smaller kit set up since I live in an apartment with stairs. I really just recommend the craft n go for those who don't have to climb so many stairs like I do for my apartment.

The picture below shows what it looks like as of today. I *WILL* clean it and also the paints and supplies are *NOT* included, just to clarify.

What IS included:

• craft n go workstation

• 2 big metal inserts for bottom tray

• 1 small metal insert for bottom tray

• 6 clear pouches that are velcro'd to the top lid

Original Price listed on the website: $419.99 for just the workstation
                                               +$32      for the two big metal inserts
                                               +11        for the one small metal inserts
                                               +70.50    for the shipping
                                              _________
                          Original Value: $532.99

Asking Price: $400 *INCLUDING SHIPPING*
NEW Asking Price: $325 *INCLUDING SHIPPING
FINAL ASKING PRICE: $266 *INCLUDING SHIPPING only in the US*, $225 PICK UP
Item Location: ALABAMA, USA
So you are saving $132$208$266! for something pretty much brand new. Again, I've used this approximately 5 times.

BONUS: If you purchase this and give me a payment and response by Friday 3/13/15, I will throw in a brand new, unused TAG Dragon One-Stroke.

First come first serve basis. Unfortunately I cannot hold this for payday.

Thank you!!

Last edited by gracie621 on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:17 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated information)
gracie621

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: **SOLD**FINAL! 50% OFF! + FREE ONE STROKE: Selling Original Craft N Go,INCLUDES Metal Bottom Plates

Post by Facepainting by Tina on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Have you sold this??
Facepainting by Tina

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2012-09-12

http://www.tinassugarshack.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top