Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

TAG! You're It!!! Mar-Apr 2015

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TAG! You're It!!! Mar-Apr 2015

Post by AuntieStacey on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:55 pm

Thank you!
AuntieStacey

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2013-09-30

http://www.auntiestaceysfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina0210 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:05 am

Hi All... We have all been sick here at home, the weather is getting colder and we all got sick. lol.
Ill be able to do it this weekend. Smile
Alina0210

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2014-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina0210 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:38 am

Waaaahhh Now im sick... I'm going to have to pass... Sad

Hi everyone,

I have a death in the family and can't concentrate on this right now, so am passing my tag along.

This is the premise of "Tag, You're It": The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint ...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

We have two teams.
~When you are done with your painting, tag the next person on your team
~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom of one of the teams list (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of one of the lists)
~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

So here are teams A and B:

Team A
PaolaSunglow tagged 'Earth Day' on 27/4/15
jlirie
Ash_A
auntiestacey
Alina0210

Team B

ThouArtBeautiful - tagged with 'sparkle' on 4/20/15
Albatros12
Forest-Fairy
Ommanipaintmyface
Joshi
sarahw
Alina0210

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2014-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:18 am

moving team B on as well..

This is the premise of "Tag, You're It": The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint ...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

We have two teams.
~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom of one of the teams list (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of one of the lists)
~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

Team A
jlirie
Ash_A
auntiestacey
Alina0210

Team B

Albatros12 - tagged witb "sparkle" on 4/27/15
Forest-Fairy
Ommanipaintmyface
Joshi
sarahw
ThouArtBeautiful
jlirie

Number of posts : 1742
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by albatros12 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:14 am

My old camera broke down and I'm still not used to my new one. Therefore, this picture is not the best.
I tried to make a sparkling butterfly. This is the result:

albatros12

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2013-09-09

http://www.schmink-spass.at/

Back to top Go down

Post by albatros12 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:19 am

We have two teams.

Team A
jlirie
Ash_A
auntiestacey
Alina0210

Team B

Forest-Fairy - tagged with "moonlight" on 4/29/15
Ommanipaintmyface
Joshi
sarahw
ThouArtBeautiful
Albatros12
albatros12

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2013-09-09

http://www.schmink-spass.at/

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMonsters on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Beautiful, albatros12!  I love what you did with your starbursts, definitely looks more sparkly|! ^_^
LittleMonsters

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2014-08-30

http://littlemonstersfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:19 pm

ooh, pretty! the white outline and spots look like ice crystals.
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:10 am

Id love to join!

We have two teams.

Team A
jlirie
Ash_A
auntiestacey
Alina0210
BumbleBee

Team B

Forest-Fairy - tagged with "moonlight" on 4/29/15
Ommanipaintmyface
Joshi
sarahw
ThouArtBeautiful
Albatros12
BumbleBee

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-04-18

http://www.bumblebeesfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:12 am

welcome aboard, bumblebee Smile
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:14 am

Thanks! Very Happy
BumbleBee

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-04-18

http://www.bumblebeesfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow on Sat May 02, 2015 9:19 pm

I am so sorry i have never been so busy in my life (facepainting). Please if it is too much and you are tired to wait 2 more days. Can you kindly move me at the end of the line. Thank you and really sorry
PaolaSunglow

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://www.sunglowfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Sat May 02, 2015 11:01 pm

no problem on my end, congratulations on having a lot of work. i always look forward to seeing what you paint (along with albatros12) Smile. besides, my version of "earth day" might be brown splotches, lol. we no have too much spring yet.
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest-Fairy on Mon May 04, 2015 1:32 pm

Hey guys!

Sorry busy weekend, and it's tax time here in Canada lol.

but here is an older one with Moonlight... not what i hoped to do, but it was just bad timing for me.

Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest-Fairy on Mon May 04, 2015 1:34 pm

We have two teams.

Team A
jlirie tagged 'Earth Day' on May 4th /15
Ash_A
auntiestacey
Alina0210
BumbleBee
PaolaSunglow

Team B

Ommanipaintmyface - tagged with "Star Wars" on May 4th /15  "May the 4th be With You."
Joshi
sarahw
ThouArtBeautiful
Albatros12
Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Tue May 05, 2015 12:09 am

that's beautiful, forest-fairy, love the highlight in the center with the little owl.

i just learned about "may the 4th be with you" yesterday, lol.
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by amylady222 on Tue May 05, 2015 1:35 pm

today is "revenge of the 5th!"--and midwifes day--and cinco de mayo--chocolate custard day--Chipolte day (for Colorado people!)--cartoonist day--childhood depression awareness day--asthma day--poem on your pillow day--oyster day--childhood stroke awareness day--national teacher day--ferrets day--and hoagie day. Just to name a few.

ok--totally not related--sorry!

I LOVE that moon belly--so sweet. totally talented! Nicely done. the leaves, the swirls, the sparkle trail behind the butterfly, the owls expression. Love it all!

amylady222

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow on Tue May 05, 2015 4:03 pm

So sorry for the delay.
Thank you Jlirie. Very Happy  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Last edited by PaolaSunglow on Tue May 05, 2015 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow on Tue May 05, 2015 4:04 pm

We have two teams.

Team A
jlirie tagged 'Earth Day' on May 4th /15
Ash_A
auntiestacey
Alina0210
BumbleBee

Team B

Ommanipaintmyface - tagged with "Star Wars" on May 4th /15  "May the 4th be With You."
Joshi
sarahw
ThouArtBeautiful
Albatros12
Forest-Fairy
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ommanipaintmyface on Tue May 05, 2015 11:54 pm

Forest fairy - gorgeous moonlight belly. The tree wrapping around the scene is awesome. Very cool.

Paulosunglow - nice callalilies!!
Ommanipaintmyface

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-03-27

http://www.facenectarcolorado.wix.com/faces

Back to top Go down

Post by Tineke on Wed May 06, 2015 2:57 am

We have two teams.

Team A
jlirie tagged 'Earth Day' on May 4th /15
Ash_A
auntiestacey
Alina0210
BumbleBee
Tineke

Team B

Ommanipaintmyface - tagged with "Star Wars" on May 4th /15 "May the 4th be With You."
Joshi
sarahw
ThouArtBeautiful
Albatros12
Forest-Fairy
Tineke

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2012-07-02

http://www.tinekesgrime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Wed May 06, 2015 11:14 am

pretty flowers paolasunglow, and nice refreshing spring colors Smile

you should probably give me a new tag Smile
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow on Wed May 06, 2015 12:02 pm

We have two teams.

Team A
jlirie tagged 'Harry Potter' on May 5th
Ash_A
auntiestacey
Alina0210
BumbleBee
Tineke

Team B

Ommanipaintmyface - tagged with "Star Wars" on May 4th /15  "May the 4th be With You."
Joshi
sarahw
ThouArtBeautiful
Albatros12
Forest-Fairy
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Thu May 07, 2015 12:21 am