Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

MIA painter- that's me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MIA painter- that's me!

Post by Ainslie D on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:38 am

Agghgh it has been so long since I have been in here. I just had to re-register because I couldn't remember my details Wink

Buuut, it's so good to be here again!

I have just revamped my website and would love your feedback and advice on it.

facesbyainslie.com.au

Mods I wasn't sure where to post this, so please remove if it's the wrong section.

Big love, Ainslie x

Ainslie D

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: MIA painter- that's me!

Post by LittleMonsters on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:53 am

Looks pretty good overall.  Also gotta say your line work in your face painting is pretty clean.

On the FAQ page, the "Book Now" button is loading on top of the text "BY PAYING YOUR BOOKING FEE, YOU ARE STATING YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THIS PAGE WHICH STANDS AS A CONTRACT" - at least for me using Google Chrome.

Also, on the FAQ page, when you click on one of your nice pictures, it's sending me back to your home page in a new tab - rather than potentially loading the image like your home page and gallery does.

Also find it confusing that you have to hover over FAQ in order to access your TESTIMONIALS.
LittleMonsters

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2014-08-30

http://littlemonstersfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by melissah1982 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:02 am

Love your work! Everytime I see awesome designs I just want to run out, grab a random kid of the street and start painting, lol

My critique would be the text above your photos that read "Face Painting, Make Up, Glitter Tattoos, Workshop" look too much like they should be links. At first, I was trying to click them and didn't realize the 'real' links were higher on the page. So maybe either make them links to the corresponding pages or make the text smaller or more like it is just for reading.

Otherwise, great work
melissah1982

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2014-10-11

http://www.melissasfaceart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:56 pm

looks very nice on my cell phone Smile

the best part is that your photos are big enough to see by themselves, without clicking on each one.

also, your layout is great, sections are clearly marked with sub-headings and text is divided up into short readable paragraphs, yea!

one typo - on the "about ainslie" page at the bottom - the word "makeup" needs an "e".

some extra lines of space (?) - on the "pricing and services" page, a couple sub-headings look like they have an extra line of space after them -
after "face painting", after "workshops and lessons",
and maybe also between sections (html is a paaaain!).

is that miley cyrus in the malevolent headpiece? Razz

and i'd like to see a bride with a wolverine mask Shocked
jlirie

Number of posts : 1742
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top