Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Proaiir vs European Body Art

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Proaiir vs European Body Art

Post by Snickell on Wed May 06, 2015 2:37 pm

Long time no post!

I came thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to giving up on face and body painting and abandoning my new business entirely. Looks like I just needed some fresh inspiration!

Anyhoot, quick question for you. Do you prefer the Vibe and Endura lines from European Body Art, or the Proaiir paints? (Show Offs, Dips, etc)

I have been primarily using EBA products in my airbrush kit and am familiar with their consistency, durability, and application. Recently ran out of a few colors and need to restock. Before I drop a ton of money on reordering product, can anyone present me with reasons and information why I should make the switch over to Proaiir? I'm happy with EBA, but see a lot more artists using Proaiir now... wondering if its worth the investment to make the switch.

I use my airbrush kit primarily for body painting for photo shoots and poolside promotional models (the kind that are usually serving refreshments), and airbrush tattoos.
Snickell

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2014-07-08

http://www.FairytailFABA.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top