Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Butterfly Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Butterfly Ideas

Post by tashasbowtique on Mon May 18, 2015 7:02 am

hey ladies and gents!!
I have been doing the same butterflies for a while now, I want to do new ones...google doesn't help at all cause I've seen them.

Maybe...can y'all post here some of your butterfly designs to help inspire me? ^^ since I am new to FP ...I can't seem to create my own ... not just yet =(
tashasbowtique

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2014-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Butterfly Ideas

Post by tronnor21 on Mon May 18, 2015 11:50 am

Have you tried YouTube? There are a lot of tutorials and demos on butterflies. Look up the channels Silly Heather, lisajoyyoung, Love Birdy, Zoeebella, Arjhay Facenbodart, Fanciful Faces, FacePaintForum, Ashlea Henson, Amanda Moody, larahawker, Jacana Face Paint, paintedparty, Giggle Loopsy, Cameron Garrett, Helen's Face Painting, and Olga's Face & Body Art channels on YouTube. They have really great butterfly videos. I would help you out with a pic, but I don't have any of my butterflies Sad I hope this helps anyway!
tronnor21

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-11-30

http://taylormclean.wix.com/facepainting

Back to top Go down

Post by Tineke on Mon May 18, 2015 3:29 pm

I have a very quick event-butterfly, that is quite easy.
I load the round side of my sponge with the colours of my choice, one after another, and with a swipe the base is laid out, then stencil a matching colour in the wing shape.
The lining is very basic as well, but it's a big hit Smile

These were done by workshop students of mine after their first facepainting beginners class (after 2 hours)

Tineke

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2012-07-02

http://www.tinekesgrime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top