Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Party pricing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Party pricing

Post by Bluedane on Tue May 26, 2015 3:04 pm

Hi my name is Danielle and I am new to face painting. I am getting a lot of requests for parties. I really don't know how to price a party. Any suggestions would be helpful thanks

Bluedane

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Party pricing

Post by fesspenter on Tue May 26, 2015 4:36 pm

Dear Bluedane:
Welcome to the Forum!
Come on over to the Introductions area and tell us about yourself.

One thing that will help a LOT is if you go into your Profile, above, and type in your general location, as pricing is regional.

Happy face painting!
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3333
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest-Fairy on Tue May 26, 2015 8:42 pm

It really all depends on where you are. If you are in a city, then you can price higher, small towns generally you price lower. Also depends on what country you are from (please fill out your profile), are you from Canada or the US? Or from the UK or other European country? I don't even know which currency you are using so it's extremely hard to answer your question.

Generally for those from the USA and Canada I recommend starting at $50 - $75 per hour (no less) no mater what your skill level, and then prices go up depending on your skill and speed.

A professional face painter worth their salt can paint at least 10-12 full faces in 1 hour. Then it's all about skill level and location of course.

After that you have to ask yourself what other value do you add for your clients. Do you paint in jeans and a T-shirt or do you dress up? Do you provide your own table and chairs, or does the client have to? Do you own a professional kit with lots of color options, rainbow/split cakes and extras like glitter, gems, and liquid bling? 

All these things and more can raise the value of your service.
Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top