Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

New in the business NEED HELP!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New in the business NEED HELP!!

Post by alysia5196 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:58 pm

Im just starting out in this face painting business and i need help in pricing for first starting out. I live in texas and need help!!! Please!!

alysia5196

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: New in the business NEED HELP!!

Post by mustangemi on Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:28 pm

Hey there!

I'm new too, but I've done a fair bit of poking around, and Shannon Fennell has posted a lot of helpful information on this topic.  Plug in your own numbers and you should be able to get a ballpark?  Search feature should be helpful for that.

I've seen a lot of more experienced folks noting that it also depends on whether you intend to do pay-per-face pricing or by hour, etc.  Good luck!
mustangemi

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Klbroome92 on Mon May 23, 2016 7:42 pm

I had someone book my events and it's usually 85 for the first hour 120 for two it just depends I can do 20-25 kids in that two hours it just depends because I haven't built my speed yet but I'm working on it I understand set a rate for an hour then every hour after that charge half that's what I did and what I was told to do I haven't exactly figured it out either I'm still a rookie myself

Klbroome92

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top