Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Tag, You're It!! May-June 2016

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tag, You're It!! May-June 2016

Post by Tamcam1 on Sun May 15, 2016 9:42 am

Paolasunglow, love the how the goldfish's mouth works, it looks like he's got a lovely set of teeth! xx,

Tamcam1

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2016-05-08

http://tigerlillycreations187.vpweb.ca/

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow on Sun May 15, 2016 11:29 am

Thank you!! Jlierie and Orkimaru!! And TamCam1❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘
Ella they are really crazy here for Shopkins!! Hope you like them too!!
PaolaSunglow

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://www.sunglowfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella on Wed May 18, 2016 4:43 am

http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/18/68/87/61/image12.jpg

Still feeling insecure how to post pictures, so hopefully it works...

Here is my shopkins creation. Hope you'll like it.

Creabella

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2012-11-02

https://www.creabellafaceart.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella on Wed May 18, 2016 4:48 am

Join us for "Tag, You're It!!"
~Just add your name to the bottom of the list, then repost the list with your name added.

~The person before you on the list "tags" you with a theme they want you to paint (and the date). They also send you a PM (private message) to let you know.
~You have 2 days to paint a design based on that theme, and post it. You can paint yourself (face, arm, etc), another person, a practice head, or any suitable medium.

~After you post your painting, tag the next person with a theme, and PM them. (If you post later in the evening, tag the next person with tomorrow's date). Move your name to the bottom of the list.
~If you don't post a painting after 2 days, your theme goes to the next person, and your name goes to the bottom of the list. This way the game keeps moving.

Team A

Staysilly: tagged with "Pokemon" (that is still very popular in Holland) 5/18
jlirie
AuntieStacey
Talie
Orkimaru
Tamcam1
Paolasunglow

I have a busy time coming up... So I won't put my name on the list now, for a while, but don't worry, I'll be back!!!!
Creabella

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow on Wed May 18, 2016 6:33 am

Great work Ella!! Adorable!!
PaolaSunglow

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://www.sunglowfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella on Wed May 18, 2016 12:06 pm

Thanks, I've seen lots of other beauties passing by here as well!

Hope to be back soon! Good luck all!
Creabella

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Wed May 18, 2016 9:34 pm

creabella, that is so cute! nice work on the details and love the colored letters. hope to see you again soon.
jlirie

Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by klurii on Thu May 19, 2016 11:39 am

~Just add your name to the bottom of the list, then repost the list with your name added.
~The person before you on the list "tags" you with a theme they want you to paint (and the date). They also send you a PM (private message) to let you know.
~You have 2 days to paint a design based on that theme, and post it. You can paint yourself (face, arm, etc), another person, a practice head, or any suitable medium.
~After you post your painting, tag the next person with a theme, and PM them. (If you post later in the evening, tag the next person with tomorrow's date). Move your name to the bottom of the list.
~If you don't post a painting after 2 days, your theme goes to the next person, and your name goes to the bottom of the list. This way the game keeps moving.

Staysilly: tagged with "Pokemon" (that is still very popular in Holland) 5/18
jlirie
AuntieStacey
Talie
Orkimaru
Tamcam1
Paolasunglow
klurii
klurii

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2012-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Thu May 19, 2016 12:12 pm

hey, klurii, good to see you again Smile
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Mon May 23, 2016 11:22 am

passing tag to auntiestacey, as i am not familiar with pokemon. jlirie

AunteStacey - tagged with "Pokemon" (that is still very popular in Holland) 5/23
Talie
Orkimaru
Tamcam1
Paolasunglow
klurii
Staysilly
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Tag you're it - Pokeman

Post by AuntieStacey on Tue May 24, 2016 12:34 pm

[Hi everyone, I'm about to go on a trip so I'm passing this round. Cheers, Auntie Stacey]

Talie  tagged with "Pokemon" (that is still very popular in Holland)
Orkimaru
Tamcam1
Paolasunglow
klurii
Stay silly
jlirie
AunteStacey
AuntieStacey

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2013-09-30

http://www.auntiestaceysfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Sat May 28, 2016 11:13 pm

next! we'll get another design out of someone, sooner or later Smile

Orkimaru - tagged with "Pokemon" (that is still very popular in Holland) - on May 29
Tamcam1
Paolasunglow
klurii
Stay silly
jlirie
AunteStacey
Talie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkimaru on Tue May 31, 2016 4:28 pm

Since i am the one who ended up with pokemon here is what I came up with cheers

I wanted to practice flammes and my first pony design ever so why not gallopa !!

Obviously those 2 areas still need a lot of work but oh well Laughing

I had forgotten it had a horn... oops

Tamcam1 => tagged with flower mask (31/05)
Paolasunglow
klurii
Stay silly
jlirie
AunteStacey
Talie
Orkimaru
Orkimaru

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2015-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamcam1 on Tue May 31, 2016 9:03 pm

Love it Okimaru!!

Tamcam1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Tue May 31, 2016 10:54 pm

so cute! love the shades of orange, and the tiny white dots, and the stylized design.
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamcam1 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:03 am

I will upload my design this evening, (atlantic time Canada Smile ) xx

Tamcam1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:17 am

passing tag on, Ms P is on vacation..

klurii - tagged with "flower mask" 6/10
Stay silly
jlirie
AunteStacey
Talie
Orkimaru
Tamcam1
Paolasunglow
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamcam1 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:33 pm

Hi sorry I didn't get to upload my design, my internet was on the fritz! Evil or Very Mad

Tamcam1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:19 pm

computers, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. feel free to post it anyway if you get things straightened out, we're a bit low on designs Smile
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by klurii on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:10 am

Hi Smile I just saw my tag. I had forgotten to check in lately...but felt the need to check today. Almost missed it! I'll post a "flower mask" later Monday (6/13) if that's ok. Very Happy
klurii

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:13 am

no problem, klurii, glad you checked in, we need a pic to make this thread colorful again Smile
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by klurii on Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:33 pm

a little later than expected...sorry! but here's a quicky flower mask with layers of push petal flowers
klurii

Back to top Go down

Post by klurii on Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:35 pm

Stay silly tagged with "Ghostbusters" 06/14/16
jlirie
AunteStacey
Talie
Orkimaru
Tamcam1
Paolasunglow
klurii
klurii

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:25 pm

love how you layered different sizes, and the depth you get with different shades.

the grey is intriguing, driving home this eve the sunset was gold fading into pink fading into light grey. i was thinking it would make a pretty butterfly combination, but wondered what people would think of the grey. now i think i'll try it.
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:27 am

AuntieStacey - tagged with "Ghostbusters" 6/20/16
Talie
Orkimaru
Tamcam1
Paolasunglow
klurii
Staysilly
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down