Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Free Face Painter for Community Kids Desired

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Free Face Painter for Community Kids Desired

Post by durtwill on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:23 am

Fellow Artist Greetings,
While I am not a face painter I am seeking someone in the Philly area who wouldn't be re-missed by bringing a smile to Children faces with your talents. We are planning a picnic at Lemon Hill Park and seeking a painter experienced or not so exp. for a fabulous experience for the kids, who will be attending. This week would be great to hear back from you, we can work out the particulars. I can be reached, at [i](609) 605-6815, thank you and God bless.
Will

durtwill

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Face Painter for Community Kids Desired

Post by fesspenter on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:13 am

Dear durtwill:
You will have a lot more people responding for a request for face painting, if you are paying a professional rate. It will be very important to state the date, and time of day, and duration of your event. Face painting is an experiential draw for your event. Great face painting makes for great photo opportunities.

If you cannot afford a professional face painter, this is an opportunity for a business to sponsor a face painter. A sign can be set out that states, "Face Painting supplied by XYZ".

We get deluged with requests for free face painting. Professional face painting with proper face paint makeup, proper sanitation and hygiene, and insurance is a very expensive proposition for us. We love making our little clients happy, and we also must replenish our very expensive kit, and pay our bills. Many face painters offer a reduced rate for Monday through Thursday. Saturday and Sunday is when we have to make the bulk of our income.

You wrote "Fellow Artist Greetings" at the beginning of your message. Are you an artist?

fesspenter

Number of posts : 3321
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top