Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Need inspiration for college kids

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need inspiration for college kids

Post by Staley on Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:07 pm

We have two events coming up this fall at a college. One is being put on by the college and one is a big tailgating event. Obviously we will have plenty of the school colors on hand and maybe make up a couple of stencils for the mascot (Central Missouri State =mule head). At other events we don't get a lot of college age kids so I need inspiration for both guys and gals. Thanks in advance.

Staley

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2014-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Need inspiration for college kids

Post by anniel on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:36 am

Eye designs & tribals.
anniel

Number of posts : 2313
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:00 pm

sports (i.e flaming football, soccer, etc).

graffiti designs, gaming characters, person's initials or name, school logo, sorority/fraternity letters or mascots?
jlirie

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Staley on Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:03 pm

Thank you

Staley

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2014-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Affordable Face Magic on Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:23 pm

LOVE my frequent gig at a local Univ. If it's a game (you said tailgating) you MAY, like me, get local, staff & student families. Kids want the usual. Fans like the school colors, LOGO, mascot & flaming ball(soccer, football, basketball etc.). If it's a school fair, you'll get a lot of adventurous students. Many let me get creative & I'm able to try some of my best new ideas, or just go off the grid & blossom. I do keep my picture book in my backpack & take it out only if asked for it. They're fascinated by my Craft-N-Go Paint Station! Here's a few pics. There's more under a thread called "unusual requests".

On the feather...she didn't want anything on her forehead. (Hot in Florida) but just below the picture, she had a feather on her necklace.
Affordable Face Magic

Number of posts : 835
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.affordablefacemagic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura-Lou on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:19 pm

I always find that teens to adults go completely off-piste and mainly rely on requests!

Kids like ideas and pictures but adults have their own ideas. The generic requests I get are 'something pretty by my eye' =BAMS Swirls using tag pearl wine, blush and gold with double dip flowers. 'Something cool' = tribal eye or flaming skull eye/half face.
Laura-Lou

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2015-11-18

http://www.ljfacepainting.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top