Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

UK Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UK Greetings

Post by shinobidef on Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:29 am

Hi all

I found this forum a couple of days ago so thought I'd pop into to introduce myself!

I'm from the UK and pretty new to body painting (henna only) but as I'm planning on living in a camper full-time within the next 18 months, I'm looking to learn some additional skills that can maximise my earnings while I'm on the road.

I'm pretty skilled at drawing but of course it's one thing drawing on paper and quite another drawing on skin! I'm looking for some product recommendations to start with so I'll head on over to that part of the forum right now....

Pleased to meet you Smile

shinobidef

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: UK Greetings

Post by Affordable Face Magic on Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Welcome, Shinobidef! This forum has a wealth of knowledge.

Affordable Face Magic

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.affordablefacemagic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie on Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:35 am

hi and welcome, shinobidef Smile

most professional face paint brands are good, people have their preferences, and most face painters have a combination of several brands. generally, you should buy colors you like.

the main difference in brands is that those containing paraffin (wolfe, tag, cameleon, dfx, kryvaline regular), are usually better for lines and details.

jlirie

Number of posts : 1731
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris5115 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:49 am

Hi and welcome! Check out the Face Paint Forum Shop for great products. Just click on the colored rectangle above or go to www.facepaintforumshop.com.

You can search this forum for information on products (or anything else) by typing something like this from a search window (like Google or whatever you prefer):
site:www.facepaintforum.com best white

Kris5115

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum