Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit.

Post by FacepaintingByTanya on Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Up for sale is my infamous aluminum gun case kit. Search for my username and you will see it. I shared plans to make this kit on the forum a ways back. Am no longer facepainting and am prepping to move, and need to downsize.

Comes with built-in inserts, paints, other goodies as shown in photos. Light bar needs batteries, otherwise no issues. Closes nicely, has a set of 2 keys to lock it custom cut foam to keep things tidy in transport. Glitter tray and cups also included. This was a fantastic case - I built it myself, for when I did fairs, festivals, and other bigger events. All you need is brushes and you are ready to go!! A lot of love and thought went into this case, and it served me very well. Not breaking it up, goes as a conplete kit only, please. Paints are majority Global, with some TAG and DfX in there.

I also have a custom DJ Hero kit with legs that is a great small space kit, as it essentially is a case and table in one. Doesn't  come with supplies except the magnet-mount glitter cups that attach to the thin metal bars inside the lid. Another case I built for myself, sourced those clamps to put legs on the outside of case for ease of use and free up inner space. Fantastic for smaller events, where space is a premium. Has cake tray made custom to fit case, which can lift out to access inner storage area. Ideal for birthday parties where you get 5 foot work area 😂😂

Also have aprons - cute, seasonal themed half aprons feature 4 pockets (made them myself to hold phone, 1s, 5s/10s, and 20s). Also 1 bib apron with tropical fish, never worn, got in Hawaii. Only request is they go as a set, so I don't have to make lots of USPS trips.

Asking Prices: open to reasonable offers on everything. It's all got to go, I am moving, so make an offer... worst I can say is no! 😊

Buyer to pay shipping from 95425.

Thanks for looking !

Last edited by FacepaintingByTanya on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info and photos :))
FacepaintingByTanya

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2013-04-17

http://www.facepaintingbytanya.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For sale: Facepainting setup - complete custom kit and travel kit.

Post by artyfacesbyluz on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:48 pm

Interested on DJ HERO
artyfacesbyluz

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.artyfacesbyluz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FacepaintingByTanya on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:38 am

Great! Please PM me with your best offer for the DJ Hero case.
FacepaintingByTanya

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2013-04-17

http://www.facepaintingbytanya.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top