Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Glitzer glitter gel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glitzer glitter gel

Post by Wildcatfin on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:06 am

I don't know if this will be solde worldwide, but they were at Seeboden and most of the UK events.

Its the same idea as Liquid Bling & Mark Reids gel, a plastic squeezy bottle with a screw on metal tip.

BUT the big diff for me is the size of the bottle - its at least double the size of the titchy wee things the other 2 come in. I found it a total joy to use - even though I mainly use these fine nozzled liquid gels for a few highlights on adult faces, it really makes a difference to my hand. I found I got hand cramp fast with the wee bottles but the size/ bigger squeeze made it easier to use and far easier to do long smooth lines and curls with.
I'll try to recall to take a pic to compare them soon!

Cat
Wildcatfin

Number of posts : 502
Location : Mainly being a fairy face painter at Bewilderwood in UK
Registration date : 2008-12-16

http://www.bodypaintingbycat.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitzer glitter gel

Post by helena on Fri May 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Are they similar to the glitter gels sold in Melina's shop here? How opaque are they? I've used glitter gels from discount stores in the past that have been more gel than glitter and been disappointed because they're hardly noticeable.
helena

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2011-04-13

http://fancythatfacepainting.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 06, 2011 9:44 pm

The pretty much are all glitter... the gel just is there to make it flow.

Amerikan Body Art's Liquid Bling is great and Glitzer, as Cat says, comes in a larger bottle. The size of the Glitzer is between the small Liquid bling and the larger one they sell as a refill size.

I have both and agree with Cat that the Glitzer bottle is more comfortable to use. But, I don't use it steady so using the smaller bottles isn't a huge problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum