Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

I made a folding / rollin table : )

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I made a folding / rollin table : )

Post by Ruth on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Magna, sorry about ur hubby thats awful

Angela ur table n husband are amazing....thanks for sharing ur a very lucky gal
Ruth

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2010-11-07

http://www.wix.com/delightfulcreations/byruth

Back to top Go down

Post by cmj7423 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:28 am

Love this! I found folding table legs...I think...but where did you find the rolling legs?

cmj7423

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by veelux on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:23 pm

This is very nice..can't wait to see more
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie A on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:10 pm

Yes...anyone know where to find the rolling legs??
Valerie A

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2012-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by gypsy6974 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:10 am

Valerie A wrote:Yes...anyone know where to find the rolling legs??
I noticed this topic started in 2011 and it is now 2013. I don't think you are going to get the parts list. But please Google table legs with wheels. There are all kinds of sites that just sells the legs with an assortment of wheels. I noticed that only one person realized that a 14 pound unfinished table is heavy. Yes that is heavy and bulky. Then when it is finished it will weigh more, full of supplies that will make it weigh even more. I guess it would be OK if you always traveled with a man, which I do not. How would I get something in the car and out like that. I guess if you live in a city and just have to roll it down the street to work that would be OK. But most of us travel. That box will be very heavy when finished and loaded. My brother can do fabulous carpentry work but I would never want one of these. I have noticed a year or more ago women were saving to buy a fat max. Now all I hear about is how heavy and how much room they took up and or now sitting at home doing nothing. I know how to navigate Home Depot and all you need is to walk in and ask. If the first person does not know call the manager and ask him to help you find someone who can and will. They usually walk me to the isle that I am looking for and are happy to help me find whatever I need. Plus there is so much help on DIY and I have gotten a lot of tips from this site. I just think it sounds good but in reality it will be a burden, but great carpentry work. Even if I could have one in Balsa wood (which is light as a feather and that won't happen) but it would not be strong enough to hold all that stuff and would be too bulky.
Happy Painting
gypsy6974

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2013-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top